Chuckles

The game is trying to kill me...

12 posts in this topic

C'mere, a li'l closer...I wanna show ya somethin'...

1 person likes this

Yeah. I learned early on to shoot ALL the bodies! Shoot them all. Always expect them to come alive!

Fallout is so creepy sometimes. Ugh.

Creepy good!

But, yeah, I keep a silenced pistol just to tap all the ghoul bodies I see.

flamethrowers fix everything.

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, DukeSavesLives said:

flamethrowers fix everything.

mini nukes for the win. toss one in a room with a bunch of dead bodies. you can never be to careful. 

i forget where but i was just exploring and came across a town that was flooded.  those damn things were hiding under the water! i got to the center of town and there was a few dead settlers. with a recording i played it and my map just turned red. not cool. not cool at all. 

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

mini nukes for the win. toss one in a room with a bunch of dead bodies. you can never be to careful. 

i forget where but i was just exploring and came across a town that was flooded.  those damn things were hiding under the water! i got to the center of town and there was a few dead settlers. with a recording i played it and my map just turned red. not cool. not cool at all. 

I loved that part. I was using the spray and pray, the water was nothing but huge geysers, awesome stuff. 

I dunno man that radioactive Sea was pretty damn scary. Scariest area of the game as far as high damage critters!

4 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

I dunno man that radioactive Sea was pretty damn scary. Scariest area of the game as far as high damage critters!

I'm tryin' not to think of that place while I'm playin' Survivor...

3 people like this

On 6/20/2016 at 0:40 PM, Hoptimus said:

oh i know i ran into a deathclaw in there with jsut the radiation suit on. i never knew i could run that fast lol 

2 people like this

Yeah man that is what I am talking about. LMAO I ran in there and just popped RADS and RADX every 10 minutes!!