Nitereaver

Overwatch PC

18 posts in this topic

So does anyone else have it? I dont think I have anyone from TAG on my battlenet that is playing so I'm wondering if I'm all alone on there or what. I have it on XBO but prefer it on the PC. If the crickets arrive to play their symphony I guess I will have to move to the XBO, I just suck with the controller. 

i thought that @Brentifexmight be playing on PC.

Mielik#1493

I'm on almost every night.

5 hours ago, mielik said:

Mielik#1493

I'm on almost every night.

sent you a FR this morning

Hmmmm.  I might have to go and pick this up sometime soon for PC.

1 person likes this

I feel like I should trade in Uncharted 4 and Overwatch for PS4 to get it on PC.  Thoughts?  

4 minutes ago, weedwhat said:

I feel like I should trade in Uncharted 4 and Overwatch for PS4 to get it on PC.  Thoughts?  

If you beat uncharted 4 then go for it.  If you have friends that Play OW on the PS4 then I would keep it there, as there are not that many of us playing on the PC at the moment. I prefer playing the game on the PC over the XBO but I'm mainly flying solo. One thing i have noticed is the PC version seems to get you into game faster than the xbo. Not sure if there are just more people playing on PC or the servers are faster. 

Right on, my reasoning was mouse speed > joystick speed.  Plus I'd really like the option to resize FOV.

49 minutes ago, Nitereaver said:

If you beat uncharted 4 then go for it.  If you have friends that Play OW on the PS4 then I would keep it there, as there are not that many of us playing on the PC at the moment. I prefer playing the game on the PC over the XBO but I'm mainly flying solo. One thing i have noticed is the PC version seems to get you into game faster than the xbo. Not sure if there are just more people playing on PC or the servers are faster. 

More people playing on PC. I know off the top of my head League of Legends and EVE-Online players have mass-migrated over to playing Overwatch.

Which, as an aside, would mean PC has both the most toxic playerbase and the playerbase filled with some of the best Internet trolls ever to walk the face of the Internets. 

Edited by DukeSavesLives
1 person likes this

Bulvine#11848 I play avidly and I am a pretty good player. 

@TNT I'm on nightly usually but I'm currently in the process of moving and I'm couch surfing on the weekends but starting June 1st I'll be on nightly again 

I'm on many nights but with the weather improving I'll probably be dialing it back. Tainted#1232

On 5/21/2017 at 4:20 PM, JustCallMeTip22 said:

I will as soon as I'm on what's your rank?

im like lvl  76 and in competition im always gold or silver tier. right now low silver tier lol 

Okay I'm mid level plat but I've been considering throwing down to low gold since diamond isn't possible solo queing lol

I was about 2200 before I stopped playing for a bit.