Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Bandit

Anyone still playing The Division?

BDaddyK    1133
1 hour ago, RockinYankee said:

Been wanting to start this game....anyone willing to start from scratch with me?

image.jpeg

• Like 2

House    584

The new survival DLC looks like absolute dogshit imo. I started playing again but it didn't keep my attention (most likely because no one I know plays it anymore on PC) but this new survival mode looks like a nice idea that is very poorly executed. 

• Like 1

DukeDesu    898
2 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

It's already out?!?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-divisions-delayed-dlc-survival-detailed-launch/1100-6445210/

PC players who bought The Division's DLC pass before last Thursday, November 3, can play a beta version of Survival today via the game's testing server on Uplay, but not Steam, at least not yet. Survival will later come out for everyone on PC and Xbox One alongside a 1.5 patch, which is free.

• Like 1

romanodog    2389
11 hours ago, RockinYankee said:

Been wanting to start this game....anyone willing to start from scratch with me?

I just started the game, did one or two missions, if you see me on send me an invite!

Warning, if I'm playing Titanfall 2 I won't be switching over :)

Dr Superb    2343
On 11/11/2016 at 10:14 PM, romanodog said:

I just started the game, did one or two missions, if you see me on send me an invite!

Warning, if I'm playing Titanfall 2 I won't be switching over :)

i'm on a lot.  if you need help leveling, let me know.

Stevie Knuckles    3559
12 hours ago, MarkcusD said:

If anyone is on ps4 I still play it. Unfortunately we have to wait an extra month for survival.

im hearing good things about that. i dont have underground yet so i might grab that next pay check so i can get through it and be ready for survival.

Strongbad11    106

Underground is definitely boring, but interestingly I have found it to be harder than it was before. 

I am enjoying 1.4, but all I have been doing is killing world bosses and the occasional challenge mode mission.

Hoptimus    1134

I think Underground is pretty cool. More fun with TAG folks. Probably a crap shoot with randoms or solo. I like to turn on some of the challenge modes on it. (just don't turn on the one that gives the enemies special bullets. They will kill you a lot)

• Like 1

Stevie Knuckles    3559
44 minutes ago, Strongbad11 said:

Underground is definitely boring, but interestingly I have found it to be harder than it was before. 

I am enjoying 1.4, but all I have been doing is killing world bosses and the occasional challenge mode mission.

is there a map for the world bosses? i always just stumble onto them while doing the search and destroy missions or wandering around, never know where to find them.

Toni    225

So after spending 200+ hours in this game from launch until the first incursion, I am ready to try it out again. The first incursion with the glitches and low rate drop got me to leave. Hear the new update really fixed this game. Ready to jump back in!!

Will take some getting used to again. Shoot me a party invite if you see me online. Could use someone to hold my hand through what's changed! And tips on getting the new gear/what's good.

I have the "best" min/max gear from before they added gear score, but I am sure that won't help me much anymore.

Calvin    990

I'm on PS4 alot playing around on Division it's about the only thing I've been playing when I have a little time to do so. I have just only a few items left to complete all the current sets available. Wish 1.5 would hurry up so I can get the 150 slots in storage that is the my biggest issue now is no room in character or storage for new items

Wyvern13    451
On 11/11/2016 at 2:05 PM, House said:

The new survival DLC looks like absolute dogshit imo. I started playing again but it didn't keep my attention (most likely because no one I know plays it anymore on PC) but this new survival mode looks like a nice idea that is very poorly executed. 

Isn't the entire experience of The Division summed by that? "Looks like a very nice idea that is very poorly executed"

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1133
43 minutes ago, Wyvern13 said:

Isn't the entire experience of The Division summed by that? "Looks like a very nice idea that is very poorly executed"

To be fair it has gotten scads better with update 1.4

• Like 1