• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
metalsiren

Titanfall 2 technicall test MP

metalsiren    422

ohh and it said on majornelson.com that it will be up tomorrow for download. personally it would have been nice to have it up NOW since the darn download will prob slow to a crawl but I guess we shall see.

metalsiren    422

the game is up now to download... I have not tried it yet since my kids are home for summer but will be on XBOX ONE tonight. yea bitches titanfall is back. (and i missed it so)

Deadmeat    268
13 minutes ago, metalsiren said:

the game is up now to download... I have not tried it yet since my kids are home for summer but will be on XBOX ONE tonight. yea bitches titanfall is back. (and i missed it so)

Aww crap.  I knew I was forgetting something when I left the house.  I wanted to get that started downloading so I wouldn't have to wait when I got home. 

metalsiren    422
1 hour ago, Deadmeat said:

Aww crap.  I knew I was forgetting something when I left the house.  I wanted to get that started downloading so I wouldn't have to wait when I got home. 

if your using instant on, you can still set that up

Deadmeat    268
32 minutes ago, metalsiren said:

if your using instant on, you can still set that up

Thanks for the reminder, forgot that.  Ok, let's hope this works.

studknckl    987

I created a network on the xbox side called TAG The Adult Gamer Xbox. It looks like it won't let me create a ps4 one now. The network is invite only but it is listed on the public directory. If you find it and request access I will approve.

Duke大王    884
54 minutes ago, TommysHouseOfMunch said:

PS4:slowclap:

I'm sorry, my friend. The PS4 may have more class, but the eternal bromance is on Xbox One.

• Like 2