• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
metalsiren

Titanfall 2 technicall test MP

Duke大王    884

@studknckl I'm not seeing the TAG network; did you name it something other than "the adult gamer" or the clan tag "tag"? 

Edit: I found two different TAG networks. Which one is it? lol

studknckl    987
36 minutes ago, DukeSavesLives said:

@studknckl I'm not seeing the TAG network; did you name it something other than "the adult gamer" or the clan tag "tag"? 

Edit: I found two different TAG networks. Which one is it? lol

i dissolved mine because it wasn't working. wolfrat made one called theadultgamer.com join that. it is open so you don't need an invite.

https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/13420/

Chuckles    920
4 minutes ago, TommysHouseOfMunch said:

Is there one for the PS4 or am I on my own.........again

:iconforeveraloneplz:

You're not on your own with the PS4...

I'm sure there are plenty of other losers out there with one! :) 

studknckl    987

i tried making one for ps4 but it wouldn't let me since i had an xbox one. i could try again or you could make one.

studknckl    987
24 minutes ago, TommysHouseOfMunch said:

Nevermind, I can't since I didn't play the game yet

i just created one on ps4. search for theadultgamer.com

BDaddyK    1106
4 hours ago, TommysHouseOfMunch said:

Xbox360 broke my heart and I will never trust it again:crybye:

Broke my heart, then my pacemaker, yet I still love the bitch...

• Like 1

Wyvern13    445

We had a great community for this on the Xbox One. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of familiar gamertags tomorrow! 

37 minutes ago, Wyvern13 said:

We had a great community for this on the Xbox One. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of familiar gamertags tomorrow! 

I am on the PS4 right now, if anyone wants to play, PSN IDrinkAlone3169

Chuckles    920
1 hour ago, TommysHouseOfMunch said:

I am on the PS4 right now, if anyone wants to play, PSN IPlayAlone3169

FTFY

You get as many haxx4rs on there as Xbone has?

Duke大王    884

Impressions: 

1. Titans suck. Their weapons are underpowered, their mobility exceptionally limited, their special weapons underwhelming, and their survivability Titan vs Titan terrible.
  2. Pilot combat is Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 with less interesting perks. I feel I've played this game before just with better killstreaks and more diverse weapons and classes. 
  3. Serious latency issues. 
  4. Poor clan/network system.
  5. Landslide losses/wins. If a team is winning or losing, they're winning or losing big-time and there's little the other team can do to turn things around. 
  6. Absolutely useless weapons/skills/perks/whatever. Examples: Stim pilot, ion grenade, sub-machine gun, Scorch titan. 
  7. Small maps. The two maps presented are either small and/or poorly designed for Titan traversal. Often there is room for only one Titan to walk down any number of linear lanes. 

I'll keep playing the test as long as it's free and TAG is playing, but I probably will be passing on this game. 

• Like 2

Wolfrat    526
43 minutes ago, DukeSavesLives said:

Impressions: 

1. Titans suck. Their weapons are underpowered, their mobility exceptionally limited, their special weapons underwhelming, and their survivability Titan vs Titan terrible.
  2. Pilot combat is Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 with less interesting perks. I feel I've played this game before just with better killstreaks and more diverse weapons and classes. 
  3. Serious latency issues. 
  4. Poor clan/network system.
  5. Landslide losses/wins. If a team is winning or losing, they're winning or losing big-time and there's little the other team can do to turn things around. 
  6. Absolutely useless weapons/skills/perks/whatever. Examples: Stim pilot, ion grenade, sub-machine gun, Scorch titan. 
  7. Small maps. The two maps presented are either small and/or poorly designed for Titan traversal. Often there is room for only one Titan to walk down any number of linear lanes. 

I'll keep playing the test as long as it's free and TAG is playing, but I probably will be passing on this game. 

I agree.

Titanfall 2 is the ruin of Titanfall, my favorite game on Xbox One.  It plays exactly like Call of Duty with occasional Titans.  The uniqueness and fun of the original Titanfall game has been washed out into a milquetoast pile of garbage.  I knew I would hate that Titans were no longer totally customizable, but it is much worse than feared.

The two maps are absolutely horrible.  They are open fields with little area for wall-running.  The tutorial map would have been more fun.

/sigh

• Like 3

weedwhat    146

I played a tiny bit, it feels like titanfall with less titans to me. I'll play it if it's cheap or on sale, but not for 59.99

BDaddyK    1106

Not liking TF2 all that much. The gameplay has seemed to taken a nosedive. The movement speed and feel seems as though your moving through molasses, it has the appearance of fast movement but the controls and reaction times are all a smudge off, like somethings holding you back. Gone is the fast precise gameplay of TF1. The Titans in the tech game are lame, no customization blows. Is there a way to shake off a pilot who mounts your Titan, or is it just an automatic damage to your Titan now? The Networking absolutely fucking blows, why invent an even more confusing/useless way to "party" up. I'm in the same Network as Mukrake (the only two) and we can't get in a game together?! fuck that. Hopefully it'll grow on me, but as of now, it sucks. 

• Like 2

metalsiren    422

Yea not being able to customize the Titans. The spitfire is underpowered from TF1, it doesn't have the same feel as TF1 Tf1 I could not put the game down at all. This one is kind of POS

MetalSiren

• Like 2

Wyvern13    445

Ugh, looks like our fears about the changes to the game might be true. Aw, well, still plenty of time to cancel any pre-orders.

I had to travel to Nashville last minute this week so still haven't gotten this yet.

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1106

Bummed, I was really looking forward to TF2, I really loved the first game. I'll give the retail game a rental, hopefully this isn't the final iteration for some of the design choices :(

Duke大王    884
1 hour ago, Hoptimus said:

Well I feel a lot better. Yeah I tried this last night with @anthem_pt3 and it was not blowing' up our skirts either. Glad I have Gears 4. 

Reddit was in flames yesterday about it. It seems the general consensus of the entire Internet that the game isn't titanfall and it isn't fun.