• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
metalsiren

Titanfall 2 technicall test MP

metalsiren    422

Yea played a few hours and it seems a little better. But still doesn't have the feel of TF1. They had 1 fucking job to do...take tf1 add more and bam tf2. This is not a day one purchase for me at all. 

Even went back for some rounds of TF1 afterwards. 

• Like 2

BDaddyK    1106

Man opinions are all over the place now, I guess that's a step in the right direction, from mostly negative...

Deadmeat    268

I've only got the new map once, but I like it more than the first 2.  Seems a little more flowy.  Still not sure, but it is better.  i got a glitch last night were I couldn't run at all, I was extra slow for 2 games, had to restart to fix it.  placed first in some games this morning, gonna try some more tonite.  (there is also a emblem up for grabs if you play ampd hardpoint at the right time tonite.)

• Like 1

Hoptimus    1123

I thought the game was much better. Movement was quicker. Titans came available more often and it seemed like I was not dying instantly anymore. May not be day one but its back on the radar.

• Like 2

hybridhavoc    714
I thought the game was much better. Movement was quicker. Titans came available more often and it seemed like I was not dying instantly anymore. May not be day one but its back on the radar.

Agreed.

I is Phone

Wolfrat    526

I am finding that the better I learn how to use my Titan, the more fun I am having in this game.  The titan weapons, chassis, button controls, and the fact that you do not have a rechargeable shield (unless you acquire a battery, which I have never seen anyone accomplish), makes Titans extremely different from the first game.

metalsiren    422
I am finding that the better I learn how to use my Titan, the more fun I am having in this game.  The titan weapons, chassis, button controls, and the fact that you do not have a rechargeable shield (unless you acquire a battery, which I have never seen anyone accomplish), makes Titans extremely different from the first game.

Last time I checked it's called Titan fall. Not useless piece of shit with no shield etc. that's what I loved about the first one the crazzy ness with the Titan on the screen.

Right now it's a no from me unless I hear from other people

MetalSiren

• Like 2

Deadmeat    268
13 hours ago, Wolfrat said:

Actually, I have had some luck with batteries.  Don't know how much they've extended my titans lives, but I've picked up a few.  I could see how if you are playing with friends, and using mics, you could really help other titans.  I've put batteries in lots o random titans, and if you could actually find guys who need them, or when you call down your titan you can find out who is carrying one around

• Like 1

hybridhavoc    714
23 hours ago, Deadmeat said:

Actually, I have had some luck with batteries.  Don't know how much they've extended my titans lives, but I've picked up a few.  I could see how if you are playing with friends, and using mics, you could really help other titans.  I've put batteries in lots o random titans, and if you could actually find guys who need them, or when you call down your titan you can find out who is carrying one around

My experience is similar.  I've re-upped people on multiple occasions, been re-upped by others, even been able to rapidly kill the bastard that took my battery, hop out, grab it, and hop back in. There's a really cool sound when someone puts a battery in, where you can hear them doing it from within the Titan.

The last couple of games I played, I mostly left my Titan on auto mode. It did pretty well on its own actually.

Duke大王    884
3 hours ago, hybridhavoc said:

My experience is similar.  I've re-upped people on multiple occasions, been re-upped by others, even been able to rapidly kill the bastard that took my battery, hop out, grab it, and hop back in. There's a really cool sound when someone puts a battery in, where you can hear them doing it from within the Titan.

The last couple of games I played, I mostly left my Titan on auto mode. It did pretty well on its own actually.

My Auto Titan acted like a completely mental dog staring at trees while its owner got mauled by the other Titans miles away from it.

CaptNink    1345

It's a no-buy for me. My son and I fired it up on Friday night, played one match and then promptly shut it off.

Very disappointed that this doesn't have the same "feel" and fun factor of TF1. This sequel should have been a no-brainer, but here we are I guess. Oh well....more time to play BF 1 this fall.

• Like 1

Wolfrat    526
21 minutes ago, DukeSavesLives said:

My Auto Titan acted like a completely mental dog staring at trees while its owner got mauled by the other Titans miles away from it.

Sounds like it was in 'Guard Mode' as opposed to 'Follow Mode'.

metalsiren    422

yea I doubt anything will change from now till Oct, but I might pick this up as a black friday special at 30.... not going to pay full price for this. and don't forget the BF1 beta is this week as well. 

Duke大王    884
21 minutes ago, Wolfrat said:

Sounds like it was in 'Guard Mode' as opposed to 'Follow Mode'.

I'm happy it found a good tree to guard. 

• Like 3

scotty918    395
2 hours ago, Wyvern13 said:

Huhh? I gave STO a little try. Terrible, terrible graphics. Kind of ho hum.

It said you were "exploring strange".  I thought you might be cozying up to some coeds!

• Like 2