Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Sign in to follow this  
Zenlizard

Coming back after a long break

Negative. Still not buying any Destiny expansions, stopped before The Taken King. I've said before though that with custom games coming to Destiny that I'd be willing to give that a shot if a Xbone Destiny night makes a return.

Some special edition of Destiny is supposed to be released soonish. I'd like to get it but each damned release is $60 or more.

Having to rebuy all that lack of content at full price (still!!!) rubbed me the wrong way.

But now...there may be enough new content, for me, to justify a purchase. Probably just after I beat Elite: Dangerous.

1 minute ago, Chuckles said:

Some special edition of Destiny is supposed to be released soonish. I'd like to get it but each damned release is $60 or more.

Having to rebuy all that lack of content at full price (still!!!) rubbed me the wrong way.

But now...there may be enough new content, for me, to justify a purchase. Probably just after I beat Elite: Dangerous.

If enough taggers are going to grab it on the xbox I might pick it up and migrate fully over to the system from the ps4. My cousin and his friends play Destiny exclusively on the xbox already, so between us all there's more than enough for raiding, I think.

There was a deal I saw on amazon, I think, that had The Taken King full edition. All the previous stuff and ttk for 20 buck that was gonna be out on the 15th. I went Xbox because thats where I was from the start. Still know a few people who play there. And the distinct lack of PS4 controllers is bonus

6 minutes ago, Zenlizard said:

There was a deal I saw on amazon, I think, that had The Taken King full edition. All the previous stuff and ttk for 20 buck that was gonna be out on the 15th. I went Xbox because thats where I was from the start. Still know a few people who play there. And the distinct lack of PS4 controllers is bonus

Yeah, the ps4 controller just has never felt right in my hands. I talked with my cousin about it and will be picking it up on the xbox sometime this month.

Huh. I saw the physical copy of everything up to and including the Taken King for 20 bucks. I have not looked into what ROI costs just yet. But I have to say, Taken King has been pretty good.

• Like 1

For those that do not have Taken King but are looking to get back into it with Rise of Iron... there is a Destiny Collection Upgrade for $40... but it only appears on the Windows 10 Xbox App... I tried looking for it on the Xbox store on the X1 but couldn't find it.  If you buy each separately you'll end up spending $50.  Just a big FYI... if you want to save $10.

Just now, HandRubbedWood said:

I have it on PS4 but would think about getting it on XBone if enough people played......but honestly i might lose interest as soon as Gears drops in October anyway. 

Enough people play on PS4! lol :p

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this