Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hybridhavoc

[XB1] New Xbox One Roll Call

18 posts in this topic

Looking to find out, with the release of Rise of Iron and introduction of private matches, who is interested in playing this on the Xbox One.  I know we have some that have still been playing this all along, so please also report in if that's the case.  I am personally only interested in private matches, and am hoping to get a Destiny Customs Night going.

@Bigbulletdome @hybridhavoc @SaberStrike11 @Deaperchaliced @volfan5198 @IckyGunner09 @sado magnus 86 @Chuckles @Buddha @SupaJiggaWa @Locowhodat430

4 people like this

Can I play this and Warcraft at the same time? 

4 minutes ago, hybridhavoc said:

go-away.gif

But seriously, if you see @Deaperchaliced online send him a message. I know he has the game. 

1 minute ago, Wyvern13 said:

I haven't played Destiny in a year or so.

Your name has been removed.

7 minutes ago, Bigbulletdome said:

Icky, Vol and I have picked this game back up.

That's 7 on the list up top.

Subtract me from the list. I was thinking of getting it for xbox, but not so sure now.

This is what i'll be playing.  I'm interested in checking out some of the custom games but will probably be grinding for a while to get levels up and all...

After confirming last night that those without TTK and Rise of Iron are unable to do anything but Crucible Classic playlists, private matches, and Easy mode missions, I'm really not going to be doing anything with this game unless private matches become a focus for the group.

I just DL last night and have jumped back into it. Its ben prior to Taken King since i have played. 

I've been pretty quiet on TAG for a while, but I promise I'm still here!  I've got Rise of Iron and I'm usually on.  However, until near the end of October I'll be running off of hotel WiFi because of work, so I won't be a good addition until around the 20th.  So I apologize to anyone who has sent me invites to raids or prison of elders and I haven't joined up for the past two months, that's why.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0