16) @Shoukori

17) @CaptNink

18) @CYL0N

19) @WARIER xWARIERx

PLAYSTATION 4

1) @ayumex

2) @weedwhat weed_what

3)

Correction for above: Gamertag will be "DukeDesu" - at least, that's what I changed it to via the xbox website. No idea if it rolled over as I haven't logged into my xbox. 

2 people like this

Ah, okay. Think I saw that new handle and was wondering who the hell added me this time. :p

And can remove me from the list. I've thought about returning to Overwatch, but every time I think it, I get this massive wave of pain like electroshock therapy coursing through my nerves and a loud voice from above proclaims, "No. Thou hast beaten all there is and thine soul is required in Gears."

Nah! Gears will only be a quickly passing phase.

2 people like this

I don't think so mate. Also right now Blizzard and I aren't on speaking terms. I suggested couple's therapy but they weren't having any of it; it was their road or the highway.

Highway to the Overwatch Zone!

39 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Highway to the Overwatch Zone!

Nope.png

No kidding. The PvE is fun, though. It also looks incredibly easy but it isn't because Blizzard diabolically pairs you with retarded randoms with down syndrome suffering a stroke while being set upon by rabid squirrels that are distracting them from being able to relieve their bowels into the Depends diapers that their suicide-considering bucktoothed hairy-knuckled mothers just recently put on them while avoiding eye contact from embarrassment because her own son is undressing her with his  non-sapient unsparkely dead fish eyes that consumes him entirely so he doesn't notice her revolted look as he pumps his hips to open air fondly remembering that time his sister brushed his wiener accidently as she walked by and then cries remembering his beloved sibling would look at him like she was ill and then moved away never to cause him an erection again so he reaches out with both arms to his day dream-raped horrified mother for comfort and not once pausing in his futilely hopeful pelvic-pumping towards the ceiling.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Chuckles said:

No kidding. The PvE is fun, though. It also looks incredibly easy but it isn't because Blizzard diabolically pairs you with retarded randoms with down syndrome suffering a stroke while being set upon by rabid squirrels that are distracting them from being able to relieve their bowels into the Depends diapers that their suicide-considering bucktoothed hairy-knuckled mothers just recently put on them while avoiding eye contact from embarrassment because her own son is undressing her with his  non-sapient unsparkely dead fish eyes that consumes him entirely so he doesn't notice her revolted look as he pumps his hips to open air fondly remembering that time his sister brushed his wiener accidently as she walked by and then cries remembering his beloved sibling would look at him like she was ill and then moved away never to cause him an erection again so he reaches out with both arms to his day dream-raped horrified mother for comfort and not once pausing in his futilely hopeful pelvic-pumping towards the ceiling.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

On 10/11/2016 at 8:19 PM, Chuckles said:

That has got to be the biggest run-on sentence I've ever seen!

1 minute ago, CaptNink said:

Someone wrote an entire book that's a run-on sentence.

21 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

Someone wrote an entire book that's a run-on sentence.

Was it Chuckles?

1 hour ago, CaptNink said:

Nonsense! Not once was punctuation missing...

Can you guys add my GT to the list?

Xbox: CYL0N

thank you

Edited by CYL0N
1 person likes this