• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
hybridhavoc

[XB1] Destiny Confidential Tuesday Night

[XB1] Destiny Confidential Tuesday Night   4 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in dedicating Tuesday nights to private matches on Destiny?

• Yes, commence the Tuesday Teabags!
    • Maybe another night?
    • No, stay away from my privates.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hybridhavoc    714

So Bungie finally released private matches for Destiny and while they may leave something to be desired, when matched with the pending release of Rise of Iron many players are considering coming back to Destiny.  I'm personally very interested in the private matches on Destiny, if not much else. So I wanted to create a thread for determining interest in a night dedicated to Destiny privates.

LilUbo    4494
1 hour ago, scotty918 said:

Damn, that is tempting. We tried some private matches on the PS4, but there were some hurt feelings.  Some have not been hardened by Halo night :s1158:.

You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!!

:p

• Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this