• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
RockinYankee

Looking for FO4 advice

RockinYankee    117

I have loved and enjoyed this game so much!  So much so, that I just built and built and side quested FOREVER...well at least until I hit level 75, when I FINALLY decided to start playing through the main story. Mostly because of what I had read that it was disappointingly short and I love this game so much I have been stretching it out.

So now that I am actually been playing the main story line, I am at a dilemma and open to suggestions on what do do from here (hopefully without spoilers, please)

I am currently at the Mass Relay mission.  To this point, I have befriended all factions; even through Bunker Hill where no one shot at me and I killed the Courser. (although the game was a little buggy finishing that mission)

Since I started playing it has been my intention to end the game with the Minutemen ending. 

However I am also at the point where I have had Father tell me that he wants me to head up the Institute, and that was after I supplied the guns to the Institute rebels who are waiting for me to 'Continue working with Father'.

So...I am not really sure where to go from here.

Like I said....I would prefer the Minutemen ending.  But the idea of succeeding Father running the Institute intrigues me. 

Any advice on what to do?  I guess I could do go the Institute route for Mass Fusion and lose the BOS....but what consequences can I expect?

Thanks in advance for any good advice I can put to use.

studknckl    987

I was going to go for the minutemen as well because they seemed like the only faction that weren't total dicks but then i learned you had to build up a certain number of colonies and i really didn't care for the crafting aspect of the game. So I went with the Brotherhood just because it was the easiest path to finishing. No matter what you do it pisses most of the others off (except for the Minute men I believe). At the end of the day I guess it doesn't matter too much.

• Like 1

Chuckles    920

If you saved before you can do all endings (finish one and reload...).

The Minutemen, for me, was more satisfying but takes more time 'n work.

The rest kinda piss on everyone else, so beware of that.

• Like 1

RockinYankee    117
4 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

You could also save some FO4 and play Halo 5 with TAG again. Fallout will be there man...

Absolutely my little buddy :thumbsup:  You never know...I might just grace you with my presence sometime soon. :s1158:

studknckl    987
13 hours ago, RockinYankee said:

Absolutely my little buddy :thumbsup:  You never know...I might just grace you with my presence sometime soon. :s1158:

• Like 3