Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Locowhodat430

Destiny Help on Xbox

21 posts in this topic

I just repurchased Dentiny for the second time. I play xbox and have had a hard time finding players. I'm light level 342 and am stuck there. If you see me on and can help me out i would really appreciate it. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, Locowhodat430 said:

I just repurchased Dentiny for the second time. I play xbox and have had a hard time finding players. I'm light level 342 and am stuck there. If you see me on and can help me out i would really appreciate it. 

Thanks in advance. 

@Chuckles @Zenlizard @hybridhavoc

Hook this man up with the good stuff. 

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Locowhodat430 said:

Thanks in advance. 

I'm usually on around 4pm EST. Zen often is, too. We'll hook a brother up lickity spit.

Getting you to 365 will be a cakewalk. After that will be the usual strikes and leveling dealers.

The Iron Lords raid is ridiculously easy, too.

I'm usually on around 4pm EST. Zen often is, too. We'll hook a brother up lickity spit.

Getting you to 365 will be a cakewalk. After that will be the usual strikes and leveling dealers.

The Iron Lords raid is ridiculously easy, too.

Thanks so much, I have my sons baseball game tonight but should be able on after 9est.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, hybridhavoc said:

not me. I only have the game installed at all in hopes that people will want to do some custom PvP matches.

I genuinely admire your optimism. 

1 person likes this

I genuinely admire your optimism. 

That day will come, my friend. That day will come.

That day will come, my friend. That day will come.

I'm down for some custom crucible matches, no doubt. Off all week from work so time to try and catch up.

I'm down for some custom crucible matches, no doubt. Off all week from work so time to try and catch up.

If some others get on board I'm definitely down. Until then I'm on Gears and Halo.

If some others get on board I'm definitely down. Until then I'm on Gears and Halo.

I'm loving the new gears campaign. Have not tried multiplayer yet.

Always willing to help someone gear up. Strikes can get you to 365 no problem. Then we can do the raid. It's shorter than most but dun as hell.

Always willing to help someone gear up. Strikes can get you to 365 no problem. Then we can do the raid. It's shorter than most but dun as hell.

Thanks Zen, I jumped on earlier and played a little. Got to get those marks. If I see you on I'll send you a party invite. Appreciate it....

Don't forget that you can trade a legendary class engram at Felwinters Peak from Shiro and Tyra will give you a 350 artifact for completing quests

3 hours ago, Bigbulletdome said:

Don't forget that you can trade a legendary class engram at Felwinters Peak from Shiro and Tyra will give you a 350 artifact for completing quests

Yes sir, got that. Up to 350 now. Stuck again.

You can do 320 strike Playlist and get 2 blues of higher light to get to 365. 

Passed 365, you can do the following:

Skeleton key chest legendary roll 365+,

Raid

Crucible and iron banner drops

Trials

Or my favorite - strange coin farming in PoE28 - then buy all of Xur's heavy ammo, and donate to faction for reputation & packages. 

Just remember ti equip higher light gear as you decrypt so gear rolls higher! 

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Locowhodat430 said:

Yes sir, got that. Up to 350 now. Stuck again.

I don't see you on and I've been looking forward to lording my character level over you.

I don't see you on and I've been looking forward to lording my character level over you.

In was not in last night and will not be on till later tonight. Again any help is really appreciated.

You can do 320 strike Playlist and get 2 blues of higher light to get to 365. 

Passed 365, you can do the following:

Skeleton key chest legendary roll 365+,

Raid

Crucible and iron banner drops

Trials

Or my favorite - strange coin farming in PoE28 - then buy all of Xur's heavy ammo, and donate to faction for reputation & packages. 

Just remember ti equip higher light gear as you decrypt so gear rolls higher! 

I keep forgetting the higher level thing when I'm playing crucible and keep getting low drops , oh well.

1 hour ago, Locowhodat430 said:

I keep forgetting the higher level thing when I'm playing crucible and keep getting low drops , oh well.

They just announced that as of tuesday, purple can decrypt up to 385 and items mentioned above can roll up to 400.

1 person likes this

On 10/14/2016 at 2:03 PM, LilUbo said:

They just announced that as of tuesday, purple can decrypt up to 385 and items mentioned above can roll up to 400.

So up to 388 now, without raiding yet. Thanks to Zenlizard for some great help. Glad I'm getting up there and the initial grind is over. Now time to raid. Easy first. 

2 people like this

Anyone that is up to it I'd love to run the regular wotm this week prior to titanfall 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0