• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
metalsiren

Beta keys for COD

metalsiren    422

figured I would put up a topic for those having keys to give or asking for keys. it starts today for the PS4.....

I will start first, does anyone have any spare keys :)

Duke大王    884

I want a spare key for the modern warfare remaster without infinite warfare. Can this happen Activision? No? Okay then. 

metalsiren    422
13 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

I want a spare key for the modern warfare remaster without infinite warfare. Can this happen Activision? No? Okay then. 

yea its stupid but you need the game disk to play it, BS for sure. 

Duke大王    884
38 minutes ago, metalsiren said:

yea its stupid but you need the game disk to play it, BS for sure. 

I couldn't believe that myself so I had to look it up and sure enough: http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/2/13138492/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered-disc-needed-infinite-warfare

le sigh. 

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

19 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

I couldn't believe that myself so I had to look it up and sure enough: http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/2/13138492/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered-disc-needed-infinite-warfare

le sigh. 

So much for any chance of a decent online experience in MWR... idiots.

Duke大王    884
6 hours ago, QuiGonGinRummy said:

So much for any chance of a decent online experience in MWR... idiots.

And it's just the first Modern Warfare, too, right? I guess they'll do the same for the next two years of new COD releases (although I really wonder where they can go from here - they're getting awfully far from speculative science fiction). It just wreaks of greed and stupidity.