romanodog

Red Dead Redemption 2

21 posts in this topic

It's going to be a Red Dead Redemption MMO with heavy grind and RNG elements and microtransactions.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'll have parkour and story cards that can't be accessed in-game.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, play one day early for an extra $50, season pass for $60, optional special edition elite controller for $400, and the game will literally fuck you in the ass for $100 when you preorder now.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, hybridhavoc said:

Also, play one day early for an extra $50, season pass for $60, optional special edition elite controller for $400, and the game will literally fuck you in the ass for $100 when you preorder now.

Pfft. If all you're willing to part with is $100 for the pleasure of preordering, you don't deserve to choose how it abuses you further.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn - so much snark in here!

 

I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really shouldn't be taking it out on Rockstar.  They've done pretty awesome stuff with GTA V online, most of what we're talking about doesn't yet apply to them. Just getting kind of frustrated with game developers and how common most of these elements are becoming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hybridhavoc said:

It's going to be a Red Dead Redemption MMO with heavy grind and RNG elements and microtransactions.

 

1 minute ago, hybridhavoc said:

Really shouldn't be taking it out on Rockstar.  They've done pretty awesome stuff with GTA V online, most of what we're talking about doesn't yet apply to them. Just getting kind of frustrated with game developers and how common most of these elements are becoming.

GTAO is full of grind and LOTS of micro-transactions. You can buy all of your in game money LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LilUbo said:

 

GTAO is full of grind and LOTS of micro-transactions. You can buy all of your in game money LOL

 

Oh it definitely has the grind and micro-transactions - I'm not saying that they are innocent at all. But I've never had to buy any form of DLC and still have access to pretty much everything the Online portion has to offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, hybridhavoc said:

Oh it definitely has the grind and micro-transactions - I'm not saying that they are innocent at all. But I've never had to buy any form of DLC and still have access to pretty much everything the Online portion has to offer.

Probably because it is funded using microtransactions. They introduce a ton of things to do, but the grind for cash is rough, unless you can pull off heists, etc. Or you can buy in game cash and buy the cars, guns, condos, etc lol

 

Just a different approach to dlc monetization. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FineAgedTequila said:

06588567f5bf0b57bcd5389328d7d35c.jpg

who the fuck are you?!

 

 

also YYEESSSSSSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merged the RED DEAD 2 threads!

 

Gonna be awesome.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long wait.....but it's going to be worth it!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked the first minus the long tutorial on the farm portion.  I also feel like I missed out on any MP elements, Maybe I'll make a better attempt this time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Primordial G00 said:

I liked the first minus the long tutorial on the farm portion.  I also feel like I missed out on any MP elements, Maybe I'll make a better attempt this time.  

I didn't really play much of the MP outside of the Freeroam co-op, or whatever it was called. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly still need to give Red Dead Redemption game a real chance. Got maybe 4 hours into it and just left it alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now