• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
metalsiren

COD Beta Xbox one / Beta Keys

metalsiren    422

ok so this weekend its finally a chance for XB1 to play the beta... played the beta on the PS4 last weekend and itsnot bad. but XB1 is my console of choice so will try it out a little bit. fucking stupid that they release the beta the same time as BF1, and if they don't release the beta any earlier I will spend my time in BF1 where my progress counts and doest get wiped :)

I have not received my real beta keys.... but if I get free codes I will post back how many that I have and first come first serve is how I will dish them out. just waiting on the email, and waiting , and waiting. 

• Like 2

metalsiren    422

been playing for a hour or os, have to stop because wife wants to watch shows but.... 

here are the last 3 keys that I have. 

3. YVMW6-RM9DH-MF6M3-JXV3R-D7P7Z 
   4. MYKKJ-Y6C6M-XRFKP-QWDWT-PDW9Z
   5. QK4TK-HJX6C-49CJR-PY49J-MJYHZ

please post here if you take one and what number you take that way people know its used. thanks 

• Like 1

thebigjay19    198
2 hours ago, metalsiren said:

been playing for a hour or os, have to stop because wife wants to watch shows but.... 

here are the last 3 keys that I have. 

3. YVMW6-RM9DH-MF6M3-JXV3R-D7P7Z 
   4. MYKKJ-Y6C6M-XRFKP-QWDWT-PDW9Z
   5. QK4TK-HJX6C-49CJR-PY49J-MJYHZ

please post here if you take one and what number you take that way people know its used. thanks 

Thanks Metal. I took code 5.

Wyvern13    445

I also have 5 codes available. PM me & I will hook you up. I will be on XB1 around 10 MST as well as tomorrow evening/night.

Duke大王    884

I still haven't been placed into any matches whenever I've tried. Just sits around telling me it's ready to go, armed and prepped. 

Duke大王    884
9 minutes ago, thebigjay19 said:

This game is black opts 3 re-skinned. Not good at all for me.

Agreed. Finally got in a match. Everything was exactly the same gameplay-wise. I think they're even using the same engine they've always used (which is looking very dated now). Such a shame. 

• Like 1