• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
metalsiren

Who's getting Titanfall 2?

metalsiren    422

I am still getting it this friday and I hope to be amazed form the beta just like I was for BF1. with Attrition confirmed coming back makes this more interesting. not a fan of not being able to customize the mech like the last time, or the shield crap but still going to get it. didn't like the beta titans but the other ones I have seen in videos look more like my playing style. So was curious and what platform. for me its XB1

and I will be on Friday with it. 

BDaddyK    1106

Not at launch, prolly down the line. I'll let the TAG review crew assert their influence on when I should get it...

Deadmeat    268

I'm so disappointed in myself.  After the tech test I was all bah and humbug, they f'd the game up and I'll never buy it.  Then the second weekend was better and I thought, maybe I'll get it when it goes on sale if I hear good things.  Then the PC guys started putting out some gameplay vids and my thinking became, maybe if I see good game clips at launch and hear good things, I may buy it after the first week.

Then frothy omen kept putting out more and more vids, and I started playing the original more and more....and now I'm just sitting here waiting for them to tell me when my copy ships.

• Like 1

metalsiren    422

Yea originally I was not going to get it. But with attrition mode back and some other information it's changed my mind. Again hope I am surprised like with BF1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadmeat    268
1 hour ago, studknckl said:

i purchased a copy for work today. Will be playing day one. see you guys online.

What is this magical job you have...cause we do cool shit, like have a party on the day pitchers and catchers report, but I don't see my boss buying us video games to play at work.

• Like 1

studknckl    987
27 minutes ago, Deadmeat said:

What is this magical job you have...cause we do cool shit, like have a party on the day pitchers and catchers report, but I don't see my boss buying us video games to play at work.

we have a game room at work. the founders of the company were big on halo so games have become part of our company culture. plus my boss used to work at ea so he understands. every once in a while  i just expense a game. maybe do two or 3 a year. not really a big deal.

• Like 2

Wolfrat    526

Wyvern13, me, and Nyankoframe all have this game digitally downloaded.  We will be playing at launch, Thursday, 10/27/2016, 9:01 PM Pacific.  I will be logged into Party Chat as RoyalMeerkat705 because of my temporary communication ban, but we will be playing together!

• Like 1

BiggK    446
On 10/25/2016 at 10:58 AM, Primordial G00 said:

One must hold to hope.

@BiggKhow old are the twins now?

They are 1 year 6 months.  None of that 18 months old crap for me....

• Like 3

scotty918    395
On 10/26/2016 at 11:41 AM, Wolfrat said:

You may not be able to hear me in the Party Chat because of my temporary communication ban

Deets please.

studknckl    987

played a few more rounds of attrition over lunch. i am really enjoying the game. seems just as fast paced as the original to me and they added more strategy with the battery stealing mechanic. it makes things more team oriented. and you can still feel like a badass pulling it up. on top of that a battery steal plus giving it to a friendly titan fills your titan meter.

• Like 1

metalsiren    422

yea played a few rounds and its not bad at all, personally I didn't like the beta much but this seems better color me impressed so far. but tonight is when I get in hours of it so we shall see.

• Like 1

metalsiren    422

Sure I miss the shield recharge but still having lots of fun with this game like the first one. The only issue I have is the LOBBY SUCKS !!!!! they should have kept the original from the first one. This is complete shit for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk