• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
metalsiren

Who's getting Titanfall 2?

studknckl    987

fuck that helmet is nice. fuck fuck fuck.  i hope they made a gajillion of them and they dump them for $50 in two months so i can snag one cheap.

• Like 3

Wolfrat    526
On 11/1/2016 at 11:31 AM, Deadmeat said:

no, they made a shitload.  I just saw something somewhere, (probably on r/titanfall) that said they made enough for any amount sold.  so they should be around.  Cheap, well that is a different deal

I had that Helmet edition per-ordered on Amazon for a $50 discount at $200 + tax literally since June 12th, but the Beta was disappointing and we are trying to buy a house.  I could not justify buying a $150 toy helmet when the Easy Bay housing market is insanely expensive and competitive.  Congratulations to you!

romanodog    2383

Hey how come I never see more than 1 other person playing this game? I'm trying to drop like 5 Titans on some bitches.  This game rules, everyone should be playing all the time! 

• Like 2

hybridhavoc    714
Hey how come I never see more than 1 other person playing this game? I'm trying to drop like 5 Titans on some bitches.  This game rules, everyone should be playing all the time! 

I keep hearing that it's pretty good. I may pick it up later this month.

ninjabjj    1286

I think it's picking up steam now. Quality vs Quantity. It's really the only game that offers something different / creative than what we as gamers have been accustomed to over the last decade when it comes to shooters.  I'm looking forward to playing and my prediction between now and Christmas the numbers will climb. 

Duke大王    884

I'm going to wait and see how many taggers are still playing it come December. If the population is healthy, I'll pick it up. 

• Like 1

ninjabjj    1286

Lazy is going to make his comeback on the heels of Titanfall2

i brought sexy back and now I'll bring Titanfall back and by December all the cool kids will be playing it. 

We need a weekly night to play and it going to set up a mini-mechtagular tourney to build some excitement. Or at least this sounds all good in my head at the moment. Lol

• Like 3

ninjabjj    1286

Awesome! If @MaCrotch has it you know that the shit. ;)

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to play. Probably in about a hour or hour and a half for most the night and early morning ha ha 

studknckl    987
1 hour ago, thebigjay19 said:

I will have this by Thursday. Hit me up if you're on the east coast.

why you gotta hate on us left coasters? we like to play with you too.

• Like 2

Zenlizard    157
On 11/3/2016 at 11:17 PM, romanodog said:

This. I rarely see folks on. Is it just the time zone difference with players? Just curious. Really looking to playing with some folks.

romanodog    2383
10 minutes ago, Zenlizard said:

This. I rarely see folks on. Is it just the time zone difference with players? Just curious. Really looking to playing with some folks.

I haven't been on the past couple nights but i'll be on more often after I finish the battlefield campaign!  I'll look you up, Zen.

• Like 2

Duke大王    884
1 hour ago, studknckl said:

I think the left coast is good, but maybe we could go even further and call the east coast the "other coast"

• Like 1

thebigjay19    198
3 hours ago, studknckl said:

No hate, I just can't stay up as long as I want to play. I am up pretty late though.

• Like 1

Deadmeat    268
9 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

I think the left coast is good, but maybe we could go even further and call the east coast the "other coast"

All you snobs flaunting your coasts, acting like you're better than us people here without coasts.  Remember its us midwester's that bridge the gap and play games at reasonable times that aren't too early or late.  We play games at just the right time.

• Like 4

Duke大王    884
1 hour ago, laziestninja said:

Hi I'm lazy and I've been coastless for over 20 years now. 

Confessions of a Coastless Ninja, An Autobiography

• Like 1

studknckl    987
43 minutes ago, RockinYankee said:

Waiting for it to go on sale. Wallyworld is going to have it for $27 for Black Friday

you can get it for $35 at Target, Amazon, and Best Buy (price matched) right now. No amount of money could make me go into a Walmart on black friday.

• Like 3