tooboomafoo

The Division 2.0? (1.4 update Patch )

39 posts in this topic

So from my understanding people got to go to Massive headquarters to help them fix the game. Which hearing that impressed me that they still care about this game at this point to try and fix it. Here is a video talking about some of the changes. I think I will give The Division another shot once it is out.

I MERGED THE TWO THREADS. -Hoppy

I'll likely jump back in at some point... If only to feel like that season pass actually gets used. Glad to see they are trying to fix things!

Yeah all of this sounds awesome. Hopefully this is without a lot of bugs..

I havent been keeping up with the division for awhile.. this might make me play it again

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'll definitely give it a shot. I jumped back into the Division a couple weeks ago and it just wasn't doing it for me. I played a couple rounds of the underground and shut it back off. Hopefully the new DLC will have something compelling...

I'm gonna try and go back...

1 person likes this

.... it is out already.... i thought...

Its running right now. It's much better than previous build. 5.4 GB update

I played it a bit, went around killing the bosses in the open world on the Highest world tier. They all dropped a 229 weapon or gear, and a level 32 mod.

Was fun, and there is one boss in each zone, on a 24 hour respawn rate. I had fun in The Division again.

3 people like this

Might check this out over the weekend or something.

Had it been this way from the beginning i may have had more of an interest playing it longer than i did.

4 hours ago, Strongbad11 said:

I played it a bit, went around killing the bosses in the open world on the Highest world tier. They all dropped a 229 weapon or gear, and a level 32 mod.

Was fun, and there is one boss in each zone, on a 24 hour respawn rate. I had fun in The Division again.

Yeah @IJSTKKDURAZZ and I checked it out last night and had a lot of fun. We ran on TIER 4 and it was tough but we got awesome 229 loot and the enemy AI seems better. Overall the economy seems more balanced like Diablo 3 ROS vs vanilla D3. Good times ahead!

4 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

Yeah @IJSTKKDURAZZ and I checked it out last night and had a lot of fun. We ran on TIER 4 and it was tough but we got awesome 229 loot and the enemy AI seems better. Overall the economy seems more balanced like Diablo 3 ROS vs vanilla D3. Good times ahead!

I'm of the opinion that once a game like this has lost steam, just start handing out loot and you'll make more than enough people happy. It doesn't have to be great loot, but you've got to open the valves on something to make people feel like they're being rewarded.

1 person likes this

Just now, QuiGonGinRummy said:

I'm of the opinion that once a game like this has lost steam, just start handing out loot and you'll make more than enough people happy. It doesn't have to be great loot, but you've got to open the valves on something to make people feel like they're being rewarded.

BUT THEN HARDCORE RAIDING WILL DIE!!!!!!1111

Just now, DukeDesu said:

BUT THEN HARDCORE RAIDING WILL DIE!!!!!!1111

You cannot kill that which is already dead.

nice im probably getting back into this a.s.a.p loved the game but got burnt out in the dark zone fast. 

11 hours ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

nice im probably getting back into this a.s.a.p loved the game but got burnt out in the dark zone fast. 

Is it even possible to play games other than Destiny on Playstation?!?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Chuckles said:

Is it even possible to play games other than Destiny on Playstation?!?

ive never played destiny sooooo yes?

2 people like this