Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
tooboomafoo

The Division 2.0? (1.4 update Patch )

Chuckles    920
29 minutes ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

ive never played destiny sooooo yes?

Nobody likes a liar...

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1133

Anyone still playing? The game is so much better after the 1.4 patch. I put a bunch of time into the game over the past weekend, way more than what I was expecting to. 

• Like 2

Chuckles    920
8 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

Anyone still playing? The game is so much better after the 1.4 patch. I put a bunch of time into the game over the past weekend, way more than what I was expecting to. 

I've popped in here and there. Really need to run it with more than myself and my good looks.

BDaddyK    1133
2 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

I've popped in here and there. Really need to run it with more than myself and my good looks.

I'm always down and could use a compliment to my roguish good looks...

• Like 1

Hoptimus    1134

Yeah it is so much better. Even the UNDERGROUND is more fun now. Working on character builds is actually fun now.

• Like 2

romanodog    2389

So, I just got the game.  I just got to the main headquarters place, where the beta took place.  How long do I have until I can play with everyone else?  When can I play the underground?  What's this about world tiers?  

DukeDesu    898
13 minutes ago, romanodog said:

So, I just got the game.  I just got to the main headquarters place, where the beta took place.  How long do I have until I can play with everyone else?  When can I play the underground?  What's this about world tiers?  

Are you level 30 yet? Get to level 30. Us playing with you will nerf your XP dramatically. 

• Like 1

romanodog    2389
Just now, DukeDesu said:

Are you level 30 yet? Get to level 30. Us playing with you will nerf your XP dramatically. 

I believe I am level 2.  Or 3.  I will hit you guys up when I'm 30!

• Like 4

BDaddyK    1133

Man, there are some areas in the game that turn the game into a slide show, 1-2 fps at points. Hopefully it'll be addressed.