• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Wolfrat

Titanfall 2 in-game TAG Network [Clan]

Wolfrat    526

I nominated Studknckl to start the Titanfall 2 in-game official TAG clan [I believe they are called 'Networks' in the game].  Please let him get one started first, so we can all just have one TAG clan to use in-game.  Please post here if they are problems, or you need an invite, or whatever blah blah blah.  I think Studknckl will decide whether it is private [requires invite and approval] or public [requires you to search for it by parameters and then join it].  I think either way is fine--there will be thousands of Networks, so it would be extremely unlikely someone we do not want would find our TAG Network, but Private is the only secure Network.

Deadmeat    268
51 minutes ago, metalsiren said:

yea there tons of people in our network that were not TAG , got the disk and installing it. will be on later tonight. 

If we're still using networks set up in the tech test,  I remember there being 2,  Didn't the first get set up public,and all sorts of randoms joined, but then somebody changed the name a bit and set up a private one for us.  But don't trust my memory, and my game hasn't shipped yet (:s1155::s1155::s1155:) so I won't be able to get on and see for a couple days still)

studknckl    987
16 minutes ago, Deadmeat said:

If we're still using networks set up in the tech test,  I remember there being 2,  Didn't the first get set up public,and all sorts of randoms joined, but then somebody changed the name a bit and set up a private one for us.  But don't trust my memory, and my game hasn't shipped yet (:s1155::s1155::s1155:) so I won't be able to get on and see for a couple days still)

last night we were using the one that wolfrat set up. it is called www.theadultgamer.com

there was talk that we might set up another so that we can have a happy hour that works for both east coast and west coast folk. you can leave and join networks as you please from what i understand.

Deadmeat    268
1 minute ago, studknckl said:

last night we were using the one that wolfrat set up. it is called www.theadultgamer.com

there was talk that we might set up another so that we can have a happy hour that works for both east coast and west coast folk. you can leave and join networks as you please from what i understand.

That sounds t like a good idea.  I would use both during the test depending on if one had a happy hour occurring or not.

BiggK    446

gonna grab this today, and hopefully be playing tonight....  Probably be on around 8 pm central

Wolfrat    526

I believe the one that Locowhodat set up is and always has been Private.  I cannot even see the roster for the one that was Public, but can be made Private.  The name is actually

www.theadultgamer.com

If it is set to Private, which it should be, send a Request to Join.  I will be on every night except Fridays, but I will get online during the day.  I think for this first Friday I will leave it Public so TAGgers can join.  Saturday 10-29-2016 I will set it permanently Private.

Beware:  Although I am editing the Roster on the webpage, which appears the only way to do that, the roster changes are not being saved.

studknckl    987

@Wolfrat looks like there are 95 members in that network already. i am unable to see the roster online but i guess a lot of randoms got in there somehow.

https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/13420/

Of course those numbers could be way off. Last night they said the ADV had like 70 million users and we all know that is total bullshit.

Wolfrat    526

Members now at 97.  I think the randoms all joined during the Beta.  There are dozens of them.  I am unable to remove members or promote people as I should be able to, it simply does not work.  The only way to edit or see the roster is online.

I will try to make the Network Private tonight, and set the Happy Hour to 6 PM Pacific--that should allow any body in America a legitimate chance to get the Happy Hour bonus at some point between getting home from work and going to bed.  

Deadmeat    268

i just talked to amazon, they don't know when my copy will ship (I ordered the collector edition and they didn't tell anyone they oversold it).  So save me a spot in those networks if I'm not already in from the tech test please

Wolfrat    526

Unable to edit the Roster at the moment.  I have posted about it in the Titanfall 2 section of the EA forums, where I was directed.

There are many randoms in the Network that are leftovers from the Beta Tech Test.

The Network is now Private.  Send a Request in-game if you want a spot.

Happy Hour is 6 PM Pacific, I believe.

Wolfrat    526
21 hours ago, studknckl said:

For some reason happy hour was 11am pacific this morning. I logged on just in time to get it. 

No idea. I had it set to 6 PM or 7  PM PACIFIC.  I will reset it tonight, but then I think the change is delayed for a day.

BiggK    446

I'm really enjoying the campaign so far... Soon it will be time to get into multiplayer, where the fun really is.

studknckl    987

I just read that they fixed it so that network parties no longer disband post-match.  This is great news. Private parties work just fine too but we we end up having lots of folk in the Tag network it will be good to keep those groups together.

I spent a bit more time in campaign last night. They did a great job with it but the desire to play MP is so strong I almost forget that there is a campaign sometimes.

Wolfrat    526

Ok, here is the latest update on the issue with not being able to Kick Out random members:

The website is more functional.  I was able to Promote Studknckl and Wyvern13 to Admin status.

I am still unable to Kick Out any one.  I kick them out, and then it adds them right back.  It is working better, but still not quite working.

No responses to my post about this issue.

Wolfrat    526

Wow...ok...I was finally able to edit the roster of the TAG Network.  I kicked out every name I did not recognize...75 of the 97 members.  There are only 22 members left.

IF I KICKED YOU OUT AND YOU ARE IN TAG, IT WAS A MISTAKE AND I APOLOGIZE.

Please send a request to re-join.

Thanks

studknckl    987
48 minutes ago, laziestninja said:

Cool I'll join up tonight once my copy downloads. Hey @studknckl if I need an invite can you fire me once at your convenience...

@Wolfrat rules the network.  i don't have any way to add folk.  you can still party up and play without being in the network though.  do a search when you fire up the game for www.theadultgamer.com and request to join.  wolf should be on tonight.

• Like 1