• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Wolfrat

Titanfall 2 in-game TAG Network [Clan]

Wolfrat    526
59 minutes ago, studknckl said:

@Wolfrat rules the network.  i don't have any way to add folk.  you can still party up and play without being in the network though.  do a search when you fire up the game for www.theadultgamer.com and request to join.  wolf should be on tonight.

You are now an Admin, as is Wyvern.  Presumably you, me, and Wyvern can all accept Pending Requests for Members.

• Like 1

Wolfrat    526
1 hour ago, laziestninja said:

Cool I'll join up tonight once my copy downloads. Hey @studknckl if I need an invite can you fire me once at your convenience...

You send a Request to Join the Network as a Member.  The Admins (myself, Studknckl, and Wyvern13) should be able to see and accept Pending Requests.

The name of the network is www.theadultgamer.com.  You have to search and find it, and ask to join.  Send us a message if you are having trouble.

Zenlizard    157

Request sent. I am garbage at multiplayer shooters, but I find it vastly entertaining to be garbage with a group of friends. Looking forward to it.

Wolfrat    526

In order to send a request to join the TAG Network, titled www.theadultgamer.com, go to

Multiplayer > Comms > Network > Browse

Leave the Network name empty or enter www.theadultgamer.com
Clan tag is TAG
Set all the other parameters to <ANY>
Scroll down to the 'Browse' button and press 'A'

The TAG Network should pop up in the list.  Last night it was on top because it has the most members.

• Like 1

MaCrotch    60

For some reason Im unable to find it. Dont know if it was broke but it wouldnt search anything at all. Will try again tonight when I get on around 9

ninjabjj    1286
1 hour ago, MaCrotch said:

For some reason Im unable to find it. Dont know if it was broke but it wouldnt search anything at all. Will try again tonight when I get on around 9

I find it's a little buggy. I typed in theadultgamer with no results then theadultgamer.com and that produced the results. I sent a request but have no idea if  it actually sent as I received no return confirmation just the ability to keep sending requests lol. Will see. 

• Like 1

Deadmeat    268

I find it's a little buggy. I typed in theadultgamer with no results then theadultgamer.com and that produced the results. I sent a request but have no idea if  it actually sent as I received no return confirmation just the ability to keep sending requests lol. Will see. 

Looks like I got kicked in the purge.  And I also can't tell if my request is going through.  i keep hitting send request but the screen never gives acknowledgement that the request is sent. I do still appear to be in the one locowhodat set up and since its in happy hour Ima play in it for a while

Deadmeat    268
2 hours ago, MaCrotch said:

It comes up for me if you just put TAG in the clan box

• Like 1

Wolfrat    526

Again, my apologies to any one who got kicked needlessly...but I am surprised I did not recognize DeadmeatK9...it does not ring a bell from the ones I kicked, so it could have been accidental--their Network website ain't da best.

Wolfrat    526
3 hours ago, Deadmeat said:

Looks like I got kicked in the purge.  And I also can't tell if my request is going through.  i keep hitting send request but the screen never gives acknowledgement that the request is sent. I do still appear to be in the one locowhodat set up and since its in happy hour Ima play in it for a while

Sorry Deadmeat.  I am hoping either Wyvern13 or Studknckl can accept your Pending Request to rejoin, because I made them both Admins.

• Like 1

Deadmeat    268
10 hours ago, Wolfrat said:

Sorry Deadmeat.  I am hoping either Wyvern13 or Studknckl can accept your Pending Request to rejoin, because I made them both Admins.

not a problem, it happens.  The only concern I have is I can't tell if my request to join is getting sent.

ninjabjj    1286
2 hours ago, Deadmeat said:

not a problem, it happens.  The only concern I have is I can't tell if my request to join is getting sent.

Same here lol. 

• Like 1

Wolfrat    526

Same here lol. 

Ninja I received and accepted a request to join from you and ZenLizard Friday morning 11-04-2016.  If it did not go through, EA and Respawn are having problems with the Networks...which have been very problematic since launch (see posts about me being unable to edit roster for the first week).

• Like 1

ninjabjj    1286

Oh sweet thanks man. Glad to know it came through. Ya you can tell there are / were network issues. Hopefully resolved soon. See you online. 

Wolfrat    526

According to the online roster list, at 11:35 AM Pacific time Saturday 11-5-2016, our membership is now at 24 because Zenlizard and LaziestNinja are in the list, so the system is working for sending Requests to join and accepting them and the online roster webpage updating.  https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/

I can only see Pending Requests in-game.  I will be online tonight by 10 PM Pacific.

We need a couple of East Coast Admins, who I am hoping would be able to accept Pending Requests--I still have not verified that anyone but me, as the Owner, can accept Pending Requests.  Any volunteers, preferably long-time members and people who are planning to play Titanfall 2 a lot, to be an East Coast Admin for the Titanfall 2 TAG Network?

Wolfrat    526
48 minutes ago, laziestninja said:

@Wolfrat you can add me if you like. I'll be on most nights and for a long time and a different time zone. 

Done and done.

I am also going to promote Romanodog to Admin as a TAG Elder living in the East Coast US time zone (Pittsburgh, PA).

• Like 2

I'm on the Xbox network but also play on PS4. Do we have one set up over there?? I see a TAG- The Adult Gamers but it's plural and don't recognize guy in charge??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wyvern13    445
On 11/17/2016 at 0:33 PM, Locowhodat430 said:

I'm on the Xbox network but also play on PS4. Do we have one set up over there?? I see a TAG- The Adult Gamers but it's plural and don't recognize guy in charge??

Since you're a mason, you could set up a Network over there. I think we can only see the XBL Networks. Probably something similar for PC.

Since you're a mason, you could set up a Network over there. I think we can only see the XBL Networks. Probably something similar for PC.

I'll start one and make it private. Thanks