• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Wolfrat

Titanfall 2 in-game TAG Network [Clan]

BDaddyK    1106
3 hours ago, Locowhodat430 said:

Added

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thanks. 

stynger    65
On 11/18/2016 at 3:43 PM, Locowhodat430 said:

I'll start one and make it private. Thanks

I just installed the game (PS4) and sent a join network request.

• Like 1

Bigbulletdome    185

I can see TAG as one of my clans along with the advocate one, but when I set TAG as my clan it doesn't seem to work and keeps me in the advocate one.  Any suggestions?

studknckl    987
5 minutes ago, Bigbulletdome said:

I can see TAG as one of my clans along with the advocate one, but when I set TAG as my clan it doesn't seem to work and keeps me in the advocate one.  Any suggestions?

make sure you are trying to join the one that wolfrat started.  there are a couple with clan tag TAG but his is the www.theadultgamer.com one. it is private and only has TAG members in it.  If you request to join one of us will approve the request as soon as we can.

as for why it isn't letting you switch from ADV. did you got to "set active" and choose the other network? 

Bigbulletdome    185
6 minutes ago, studknckl said:

make sure you are trying to join the one that wolfrat started.  there are a couple with clan tag TAG but his is the www.theadultgamer.com one. it is private and only has TAG members in it.  If you request to join one of us will approve the request as soon as we can.

as for why it isn't letting you switch from ADV. did you got to "set active" and choose the other network? 

Yes, www.theadultgamer.com did the set active, it is in my network list and I can see the happy hour start time.  I tell it to set as my active network and it seems to leave me in the advocate one.

I should have been in the TAG one since the beta.  Might just delete the TAG one and retry.

studknckl    987
6 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

What the fuck is the Advocate network anyway? Is that the TF default network?

exactly everyone is in ADV by default.   networks are more like LFG than clans anyway. the idea is that people start a network based on some sort of common interest. this creates a user pool that then can pair off and play games. if you fire up a match request while in a network, the folk currently online in the network get a notice that you are starting a match and they can then jump in with you. this increases the likelihood that your team will be from your network but it doesn't guarantee it. assuming folk from your network join you in the match it then carries that party forward to subsequent matches.

i find the best way to play with TAG though is to do the private party by either getting together in party chat and inviting the party to game or by clicking the invite friends button and  doing it individually. this creates the private room and it keeps that group together through all the matches.

studknckl    987
4 minutes ago, Bigbulletdome said:

Yes, www.theadultgamer.com did the set active, it is in my network list and I can see the happy hour start time.  I tell it to set as my active network and it seems to leave me in the advocate one.

I should have been in the TAG one since the beta.  Might just delete the TAG one and retry.

i just checked the roster and you are definitely a member.  i think maybe it is a ui issue. it is funky how they do the set active. i don't have it in front of me so i don't want to try to walk you though it. i know i would get something wrong.

Bigbulletdome    185
23 minutes ago, studknckl said:

i just checked the roster and you are definitely a member.  i think maybe it is a ui issue. it is funky how they do the set active. i don't have it in front of me so i don't want to try to walk you though it. i know i would get something wrong.

Thanks 

stynger    65
4 hours ago, Locowhodat430 said:

Resend it please

I tried to resend, but now it says I was denied and unable to join the network. Apologies if you get multiple requests, I tried a few times.

I tried to resend, but now it says I was denied and unable to join the network. Apologies if you get multiple requests, I tried a few times.

I'm so sorry it does not pop back up. Give it a day or two and try again.

Thanks

romanodog    2383

Was I demoted? I have control over who can chat but I can't accept join requests. 

Anyway, 2 people need to be accepted: justcallmetip and bensmokin

studknckl    987
1 hour ago, BDaddyK said:

Can I get a invite to the TAG clan? I sent a request a while back...

which network did you try to join?  i haven't seen any requests on the www.theadultgamer.com one in a while.

BDaddyK    1106
1 hour ago, studknckl said:

which network did you try to join?  i haven't seen any requests on the www.theadultgamer.com one in a while.

I tried joining the www.adultgamer.com one. I sent another invite Sat. night. I'm in Loco's TAG club, but no one seems to be playing in that one. 

studknckl    987
1 minute ago, BDaddyK said:

I tried joining the www.adultgamer.com one. I sent another invite Sat. night. I'm in Loco's TAG club, but no one seems to be playing in that one. 

people don't really play in the www one either. we mostly just go into party chat and group up from there.  i looked online today and didn't see any requests. and when i played on sunday i didn't see any either. so not sure if @wolfrat is fielding these of they just aren't getting through somehow. 

hybridhavoc    714
8 minutes ago, studknckl said:

people don't really play in the www one either. we mostly just go into party chat and group up from there.  i looked online today and didn't see any requests. and when i played on sunday i didn't see any either. so not sure if @wolfrat is fielding these of they just aren't getting through somehow. 

Yeah... I walked Ben through the process on Saturday. So if there's no request there for him and he's not currently a member, then there's a problem.

And while we generally play in a party rather than through network invites, our active network is still www.TheAdultGamer.com

studknckl    987
4 minutes ago, hybridhavoc said:

Yeah... I walked Ben through the process on Saturday. So if there's no request there for him and he's not currently a member, then there's a problem.

And while we generally play in a party rather than through network invites, our active network is still www.TheAdultGamer.com

I haven't seen anything. I got a notification in the smartglass app last night that said someone was trying to join the TAG club but when i clicked through nothing was there. Forza invites appear to be borked too. Not sure what is up.

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1106
4 hours ago, studknckl said:

I haven't seen anything. I got a notification in the smartglass app last night that said someone was trying to join the TAG club but when i clicked through nothing was there. Forza invites appear to be borked too. Not sure what is up.

XB1 OS being XB1 OS...

jschu1    86

Is anyone still playing this? I'm on it almost every night.

I also requested an invite for the TAG network.