• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Wolfrat

Titanfall 2 in-game TAG Network [Clan]

romanodog    2383

I still play every now and then.  The network is a little broken, it doesn't let us accept new requests for some reason.

Deadmeat    268
10 hours ago, jschu1 said:

Is anyone still playing this? I'm on it almost every night.

I also requested an invite for the TAG network.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, I'm on most nights.  I'm not sure about the network, if we ever got that figured out how to get more people in.  My GT is DeadmeatK9,  Tonite is @Hoptimus 's rogue titanfall tag night (which is actually the original titanfall tag night) but Hop made us go rogue.

jschu1    86
yep, I'm on most nights.  I'm not sure about the network, if we ever got that figured out how to get more people in.  My GT is DeadmeatK9,  Tonite is @Hoptimus 's rogue titanfall tag night (which is actually the original titanfall tag night) but Hop made us go rogue.

My gamer tag is jschu11, I'm usually on after 8pm CST.

What time is everyone playing tonight?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deadmeat    268

I'm should be on by then.  been trying to get some warzone games in every night to get my req points back up, so if you see me in Halo, it is just temporary,, trying to grab a couple quick games before I head to titanfall

BDaddyK    1106
13 hours ago, jschu1 said:

Is anyone still playing this? I'm on it almost every night.

I also requested an invite for the TAG network.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely! Tuesday nights, and the "unofficial" night, Weds. 

Hoptimus    1123
On 2/24/2017 at 4:16 PM, metalsiren said:

Ok don't like live fire...

Yeah it is okay but not my thing either.

• Like 1

Deadmeat    268

I don't dislike it as much as I thought I would.  I'm horrible at breakout, but I can get some kills in this.  I have games where I get smoked, but not all of them.  And over the course of 3 days, I've already seen big shifts in how people play it

metalsiren    422

just looking forward to a new map next month...so I can play more attrition. I used to love last titan standing in TF1 but with no shields don't care for it in TF2. 

Deadmeat    268

So apparently the network happy hours aren't tied to DST, so our 9pm happy hour is now 10pm.  Good for the west coast, not good for me who has barely been staying up til 9.  So I went ahead and made a new network with an 8pm (central) happy hour, so I don't have to stay up.   so if you need an extra happy hour it's K9's TAG [K9TG]

• Like 3

Deadmeat    268
27 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

@Deadmeat we ought to just use that from now on anyway since we have no real control of the "official" TAG one

I just made it for shits and giggles, I'm not usually on in time to use the one from the beta, and staying up to 10 ain't my style.  I just needed something that was consistent with when I was playing

studknckl    987
52 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

@Deadmeat we ought to just use that from now on anyway since we have no real control of the "official" TAG one.

@studknckl what do you say?

it is fine by me. i am frustrated as hell that i can't edit the "official" one.

• Like 2

jschu1    86
So apparently the network happy hours aren't tied to DST, so our 9pm happy hour is now 10pm.  Good for the west coast, not good for me who has barely been staying up til 9.  So I went ahead and made a new network with an 8pm (central) happy hour, so I don't have to stay up.   so if you need an extra happy hour it's K9's TAG [K9TG]

I should be on later tonight and will send a request to join

• Like 1

jschu1    86

i tried searching for it, says it can't be found

Deadmeat    268

Hmmm, that's interesting.  A few guys have found it.  wonder why it doesn't show up for you?  Did you search for the tag, K9TG?

It's not an official tag thing anyway, I was just tired of using other lobbies to get my happy hour merits. I had been  using the Achievement Hunter network for that time slot and I was getting tired of listening to their bullshit in the lobby. I was just trying to find a peaceful place to get merits,  So if you don't need that 8pm central time slot I wouldn't worry about it.  But I am curious why it doesn't show for you?