Bandit

Outbreak Prime Help on PS4

8 posts in this topic

I completed the monitors and got the OP quest on PS4.  Hoping to find a Warlock and a Hunter to run some of the quest steps with me tonight if possible. I'm on the first part, Be the Battery where I need a NF (super easy this week), 3 public events, & 3 heroic strikes.  I also need 50 pulse kills but I'll get them doing those first 3 steps.  I already have it on XB1.....just now getting around to PS4.

PS4 I am 'Bandit_x42x'.  Let me know if you're interested in helping.  Much rather do it here than LFG!

4 minutes ago, scotty918 said:

I can help if I'm on tonight.  Just join party chat and we'll knock it out.

Awesome, thanks.  I sent you a FR.  I don't have the notifications turned on but I'll keep an eye out for you.

30 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Awesome, thanks.  I sent you a FR.  I don't have the notifications turned on but I'll keep an eye out for you.

Most of us have it done on all three toons. Except my hunter is on the last code entry part i think lol. 

As scotty said, jump into chat and we can work on it :)

Ok, cool.  I just ran the NF and am about to do the strikes.   If I don't get it all ran with this group I'll try to find one of you.

1 person likes this

Update....got the first step done.  On to exploring the plaguelands, 3 AF events, and the Sepiks strike.  Thanks to everyone being so willing to help.  I can solo this part but will be looking for help on the next part (I think).

Need to do the 2nd puzzle now.  Any hunter and warlock want to help a brother out?  lol

Done....thank Ubo.  Next up, 3 raid boss kills.....that'll have to wait until after reset.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor