bluesteelbjj

COD: IW - What edition are you buying?

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys after reviewing the various editions which one are you getting? 8' debating between legacy and legacy deluxe.....

Who is buying any edition and what platform are you getting it for? I'm going with Xbox of course.

 

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.gottabemobile.com/2016/08/29/infinite-warfare-which-edition-to-buy/amp/?client=safari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought the digital deluxe edition for Xbox One, after playing the beta I really am not feeling the MP but I really don't want to get a refund so I will play the SP and remastered and maybe the MP will grow on me at some point.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lobstah said:

Bought the digital deluxe edition for Xbox One, after playing the beta I really am not feeling the MP but I really don't want to get a refund so I will play the SP and remastered and maybe the MP will grow on me at some point.

That's what I like to hear lol. My prediction is the MP will be better than beta experiences and will grow but we will see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought the one that comes with Modern Warfare for XB1.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COD is still a thing?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

COD is still a thing?

Still the smoothest shooter out there to me. I was going to pass this year because BF1, but with the remastered COD4 and the Best Buy gamers club I decided to go for it. Likely play the campaigns and MP for a few weeks then trade it in for $5 less then I paid. I look at games as rentals anymore.

So what I guess I am saying is you need to have the Best Buy gamers club!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, xcoaste said:

Still the smoothest shooter out there to me. I was going to pass this year because BF1, but with the remastered COD4 and the Best Buy gamers club I decided to go for it. Likely play the campaigns and MP for a few weeks then trade it in for $5 less then I paid. I look at games as rentals anymore.

So what I guess I am saying is you need to have the Best Buy gamers club!

If you wanna keep your remastered modern warfare, you're gonna need to keep your infinite warfare disc. Otherwise, you will not be able to play modern warfare after you've traded in your IW copy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got the one that came with MW remastered, will be on Friday... personally I think I will spend more time in the MW remastered that the new game. ohh and XB1 of course. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

If you wanna keep your remastered modern warfare, you're gonna need to keep your infinite warfare disc. Otherwise, you will not be able to play modern warfare after you've traded in your IW copy. 

Well aware.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought the Legacy Edition for PS4 in early October and I've already completed the MW campaign because PS4 preorders got access to the campaign on Oct 5th.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now