• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
ninjabjj

COD: IW - What edition are you buying?

ninjabjj    1286

Hey guys after reviewing the various editions which one are you getting? 8' debating between legacy and legacy deluxe.....

Who is buying any edition and what platform are you getting it for? I'm going with Xbox of course.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.gottabemobile.com/2016/08/29/infinite-warfare-which-edition-to-buy/amp/?client=safari

Lobstah    1482

Bought the digital deluxe edition for Xbox One, after playing the beta I really am not feeling the MP but I really don't want to get a refund so I will play the SP and remastered and maybe the MP will grow on me at some point.

• Like 1

ninjabjj    1286
17 minutes ago, Lobstah said:

Bought the digital deluxe edition for Xbox One, after playing the beta I really am not feeling the MP but I really don't want to get a refund so I will play the SP and remastered and maybe the MP will grow on me at some point.

That's what I like to hear lol. My prediction is the MP will be better than beta experiences and will grow but we will see. 

xcoaste    609
8 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

COD is still a thing?

Still the smoothest shooter out there to me. I was going to pass this year because BF1, but with the remastered COD4 and the Best Buy gamers club I decided to go for it. Likely play the campaigns and MP for a few weeks then trade it in for $5 less then I paid. I look at games as rentals anymore.

So what I guess I am saying is you need to have the Best Buy gamers club!

• Like 2

Duke大王    884
58 minutes ago, xcoaste said:

Still the smoothest shooter out there to me. I was going to pass this year because BF1, but with the remastered COD4 and the Best Buy gamers club I decided to go for it. Likely play the campaigns and MP for a few weeks then trade it in for $5 less then I paid. I look at games as rentals anymore.

So what I guess I am saying is you need to have the Best Buy gamers club!

If you wanna keep your remastered modern warfare, you're gonna need to keep your infinite warfare disc. Otherwise, you will not be able to play modern warfare after you've traded in your IW copy. 

metalsiren    422

got the one that came with MW remastered, will be on Friday... personally I think I will spend more time in the MW remastered that the new game. ohh and XB1 of course. 

• Like 3

xcoaste    609
2 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

If you wanna keep your remastered modern warfare, you're gonna need to keep your infinite warfare disc. Otherwise, you will not be able to play modern warfare after you've traded in your IW copy. 

Well aware.

Palamino    459

I bought the Legacy Edition for PS4 in early October and I've already completed the MW campaign because PS4 preorders got access to the campaign on Oct 5th.

• Like 1