• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
Chuckles

Necromancer

Chuckles    920

If it's true the new class is (fuckingfinallyohmygodwhatthehellweretheythinkinglosingthenecroawesomesauceinthefirstplace?!?) the Necromancer I see myself getting back into it.

Duke大王    887
1 hour ago, Chuckles said:

If it's true the new class is (fuckingfinallyohmygodwhatthehellweretheythinkinglosingthenecroawesomesauceinthefirstplace?!?) the Necromancer I see myself getting back into it.

Source? 

LilUbo    4499

there was some artwork featuring a female necromancer ahead of blizzon. Plus supposedly a large Diablo booth planned. 

People are reading tea leaves and bones. Just guesses at moment. 

Chirality    16
7 hours ago, Chuckles said:

I'm going to pick up D3 again and this would definitely keep me playing again. Need new content really bad.

CaptNink    1345

Holy shit, Necro is back?! That's all I rolled in D2. This will get me back to playing D3 for sure.

Duke大王    887

Diablo 4 is actually a thing in development right now. Could be artwork for that, too. Like I said, we'll know in 1 day now. Also, it's a good thing to remember this is Diablo's 25th Anniversary so the artwork could even just be that - artwork. 

• Like 1

Duke大王    887

Anniversary patch, retrovision, two new zones, necromancer, and more coming post-election. HOP ON THE HYPE TRAIN BOIS. 

zelq    106
Just now, DukeDesu said:

HYPE TRAIN DEFLATED

Eh, I know some people who are still pretty damn excited. The D1 remake should be interesting too. But no expansion....eh.

• Like 1

Duke大王    887

The Starcraft 2 commanders cost $4.99 so could be same cost for necromancer. But then again, Blizzard knows people will open up their wallets for that necromancer so probably will be closer to $10 or $15.

Duke大王    887

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20324407

In addition to unlocking the Necromancer as a playable character, players will also receive an in-game pet, two additional character slots, two additional stash tabs (on PC), a portrait frame, pennant, banner, and banner sigil.

I'm gonna guess $15-$20. They sell their pets for $10, characters for $5, and this is tossing in some extra stuff.

• Like 1

pharbot    30

I love the Necro class. Best the game ever had. But I highly doubt that I see myself paying money for a class to run around and get bored with in the same rifts over and over again. Hard to believe that this is all Blizzard can come up with for the 20 year anniversary. The D1 remake in D3 sounds meh. After so many years of neglecting the game this is the best they came up with?

LilUbo    4499
26 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

HYPE TRAIN DEFLATED

WHY YOU ALWAYS DEFLATING SHIT AROUND HERE?!?! YOU MADE MY TRAIN FLOPPY!

• Like 1

House    584

D1 in game is cool but D1 was not a long game. I hope they plan on adding a ton of new sets and legendaries or I'll just reinstall and play that and then uninstall.