• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
metalsiren

Holy fuck XB1 lag sucks

ninjabjj    1286

Why does it seem like every call of duty since COD 2 launches with the most herrendous lag to the point the game is broken. After all these years you'd think they have this shit locked up....

Lobstah    1482

I played for about 2hrs and saw teammates as well as enemies jumping around but for the most part it seemed to still be playable, for me at least.  I had zero rubber banding.

Duke大王    884

Well, they are still using an engine that's well over a decade old and very behind the times...it's conceivable they cut corners and costs elsewhere. COD is like the Budweiser of FPS games: mass-produced with the cheapest ingredients.

• Like 2

Try using a Netduma R1 router, Allows you to geo-filter players and cuts down on lag significantly. Works with most FPS shooter games out now. I've had one for over a year and even though i still suck its because I'm old and slow not because of lag. 

BDaddyK    1106

It's most likely COD causing your "lag", their netcode hums the dogs balls, always has, always will...