• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
Zenlizard

Extra Titanfall Codes

Zenlizard    157

Just wanted to start something for folks that may have come across extra codes for the in game skins that they dont want. I will have to dig around, but I may have an extra Buffalo Wild Wings skin code around here somewhere.

studknckl    987

i would like to get a Target code. i hear that skin can be used on all titans and weapons.  7-11 is having a promo now too.

Wolfrat    526

1. 7-11: Get the 7-11 app.  Register.  Buy two Doritos or Mountain Dew products--make sure whatever you get is specially marked as a Titanfall 2 promotion item so that it also contains codes.  Scan your personal barcode inside your 7-11 app at the register during your purchase. Receive code via email in 24-48 hours.  http://the711storelocator.com/

2.  Enter any codes from the products themselves at https://www.dewanddoritos.com

3. Also go to Target to get the Target camo--try to find the "Titanfall 2 Promotion Specially-stickered DORITOS® 9oz – 12oz" at a Target store http://www.target.com/store-locator/find-stores

Each item has codes for unlocks.  You get XP bonuses, Coliseum tickets (I got 3 of them; I am now 1-3 in Coliseum!), and a chance at three unlocks--Ion Warpaint, Ronin early access (we have already unlocked Ronin), Pilot Execution.

Wolfrat    526

The easiest way to get these codes:  eBay.

go to www.ebay.com and search titanfall 2 codes.  I bought the BW3 code and about 25 of the Mountain Dew codes for about $15.

Yesterday I spent $20 buying actual Mountain Dew and Doritos at 7-11 for 3 codes.  Codes from eBay is a much better deal.

studknckl    987
5 minutes ago, Wolfrat said:

go to www.ebay.com and search titanfall 2 codes.  I bought the BW3 code and about 25 of the Mountain Dew codes for about $15.

Yesterday I spent $20 buying actual Mountain Dew and Doritos at 7-11 for 3 codes.  Codes from eBay is a much better deal.

technically the easiest and cheapest way is to go to a store and take pics of the codes that are on the outside of the doritos bags. but that might be considered stealing. i still can't believe they printed them in plain sight.

romanodog    2383
10 minutes ago, Wolfrat said:

Yea but you get Mt Dew and Doritos from 7-11!

Wolfrat    526
18 minutes ago, romanodog said:

Yea but you get Mt Dew and Doritos from 7-11!

I do not like Mountain Dew.  Doritos are good, but $20 for a new codes and the drive to the 7-11 and all that was not worth it.  I will get a special 7-11 code which is a different and exclusive unlock that you can only get by going to 7-11--just like the Target Camo you can only get from Target.

Wolfrat    526

I have to recommend:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172404933620?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

$10 for 20 codes--$0.50 per code (50 cents per code).

The seller immediately emailed me all 20 codes, which was really convenient--copy and paste right into dewanddoritos.com.  Then he also sent me two double codes.  So, I immediately got 24 codes in text form in an eBay message.

It took me 12 code entries to get the three unlocks (the Ronin does not matter; only the Ion Warpaint and Pilot Execution matter).  The Pilot Execution took the longest.

Now I have 25 double XP and 25 Coliseum tickets as well.  Please do not let me go crazy.  I have already spent $35 on this promotion, lol!

studknckl    987
1 minute ago, Wolfrat said:

I have to recommend:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172404933620?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

$10 for 20 codes--$0.50 per code (50 cents per code).

The seller immediately emailed me all 20 codes, which was really convenient--copy and paste right into dewanddoritos.com.  Then he also sent me two double codes.  So, I immediately got 24 codes in text form in an eBay message.

It took me 12 code entries to get the three unlocks (the Ronin does not matter; only the Ion Warpaint and Pilot Execution matter).  The Pilot Execution took the longest.

Now I have 25 double XP and 25 Coliseum tickets as well.  Please do not let me go crazy.  I have already spent $35 on this promotion, lol!

be sure to only pop those 2x xp codes during happy hours for 10 merits instead of 5.

Wolfrat    526
3 hours ago, Zenlizard said:

You are not wrong. The in game paint jobs are pretty good/horrible enough already. I just happened to be in a BW3 last weekend and grabbed a few.

The Target Camo is an abomination, but I am really enjoying the Ion Warpaints, the new Pilot Execution, and all the double XP and Coliseum tickets.