• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Chuckles

Why da fuck...

Deadmeat    268

Whaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt!! is that on top of the console update.  I think everyone has halo tourney matches to finish tonite also.   oh this could be a long evening

Duke大王    884
11 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

...am I staring at a 91 gb update for HALO 5?

Almost sounds like the Xbox randomly deleted your entire Halo 5 directory and wants to redownload it.

Duke大王    884
Just now, Chuckles said:

WP_20161110_17_25_46_Pro (2).jpg

Okay this happened to me with The Division last week. I had fully installed it and even played on it a few days prior with no incident. Then I launch it up and it wants to redownload the entire thing. I think that might be happening to you? I don't know. I only have 219mb to download like Havoc. :(

Chuckles    920
2 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

Okay this happened to me with The Division last week. I had fully installed it and even played on it a few days prior with no incident. Then I launch it up and it wants to redownload the entire thing. I think that might be happening to you? I don't know. I only have 219mb to download like Havoc. :(

What fun!

I'll look to see if there's a workaround.

Duke大王    884

From what I can read so far on the net it might have to do with instant on and corrupting game files. On the PC, with Steam or another one of the game file managers, there would be times where they would have to "re-verify" the whole game which basically meant it was going to re-download it all because something got corrupted. Again though this is just a guess and I could be very wrong. Other posts I have read say it might have something to do with data transfers and external hard drives but I don't use those. I do have instant on turned on though.

I have not found a fix though for if your Xbox decides it wants to redownload a game to stop it from doing that.

Chuckles    920
Just now, DukeDesu said:

From what I can read so far on the net it might have to do with instant on and corrupting game files. On the PC, with Steam or another one of the game file managers, there would be times where they would have to "re-verify" the whole game which basically meant it was going to re-download it all because something got corrupted. Again though this is just a guess and I could be very wrong. Other posts I have read say it might have something to do with data transfers and external hard drives but I don't use those. I do have instant on turned on though.

I have not found a fix though for if your Xbox decides it wants to redownload a game to stop it from doing that.

Yeah, I found the same. I love this machine more than pizza but it's being a dick twizzler right now.

Purchased Dishonored 2 to console myself.

Should be able to install it next week.

• Like 3

BDaddyK    1106
16 hours ago, hybridhavoc said:

ce23063ad049cd93eed751657e0e4ab2.jpg

This is what I see.

That's what I had too. However, I don't know what was up with the Hako servers last night, it took me bout 40 mins to dl and install 300 megs?!

• Like 1

hybridhavoc    714
1 minute ago, BDaddyK said:

That's what I had too. However, I don't know what was up with the Hako servers last night, it took me bout 40 mins to dl and install 300 megs?!

That's a bit crazy. No issues for me, pulled it down in about a minute.

RockinYankee    117

Dah -faq??

Chuckles    920
1 hour ago, BDaddyK said:

My dl was down to a 2-5 mbs for HALO. 60-150 mbs for everything else.

BDaddyK    1106
41 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

My dl was down to a 2-5 mbs for HALO. 60-150 mbs for everything else.

That was right about where mine was, though the last 25 megs or so it shot back up to over 100mbs to where my dl' normally are.