• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
romanodog

Symmetra Changes

romanodog    2383

If you can't watch the video, here are the important details on her changes:

• She's getting a second ultimate. You can now toggle between her teleporter and a new shield generator, which gives free shields (exact amount wasn't mentioned) to teammates within its radius. It also ignores line-of-sight so it can be hidden more effectively.
  • Both ultimate placements will now have some regenerating shields to make them last a little longer.
  • Her shield-giving ability will be replaced by Photon Barrier, which fires a shield (similar to Reinhardt's) that moves forward.
  • She'll now be able to hold a stock of 6 turrets instead of 3, and their cooldown will be reduced by 2 seconds.
  • Her beam will have slightly more range.

Changes are coming to PTR "very soon".

• Like 1

Duke大王    883

Symmetra is getting a looksie from Blizzard again. 

Regarding Torbjorn and Symmetra: We've been watching them closely. Up until recently they were performing in lockstep with PC. Recently they've begun to diverge a little bit so we're taking a look at them now and we'll consider adjusting them.

Regarding Reporting: This feature is coming to both PS4 and Xbox. I don't have an exact ETA because there are many moving parts to make this happen. My hope is that everything locks into place before summer... or sooner. But we're at the mercy of things beyond our control on this one and we've been working super hard to make it happen.

Regarding additional bindings: We'll work on this.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752649607?page=40#post-796

Nitereaver    230
On 1/25/2017 at 4:06 PM, CaptNink said:

They have to shorten the range of her beam.

I agree, seems like sometimes it locks on you and you just cant get away. 

Idk I feel like symetras beam is fine and is really useful at capitalizing on someones mistake of over extending, I'm looking at you genji. If they change anything it should be her alt fire because that thing charges her ult so damn fast