QuiGonGinRummy

XBO December 2016 - Titanfall 2 (3v3)

51 posts in this topic

Bracket posted below!

Format:

• 3v3, Best of 3 Rounds per Match, Double Elimination Bracket
  • Top team in the bracket chooses first map OR game mode, bottom team chooses the remaining option for the first round. Loser of the previous round chooses first in the second and third rounds. Use default settings for everything else.
  • All modes and maps are available. Each map can only be chosen once. Each mode can only be chosen once.
  • After one team has won two rounds, the match is over.

Schedule: Play as soon as you're ready, but the following deadlines are in effect for Wednesdays since that is Titanfall 2 night anyway:

• Round 1: Dec. 7
  • Semifinals: Dec. 14
  • Finals: Dec. 21 (or whenever holiday travel schedules allow)

Note: For the finals, if the team that came out of the Losers Bracket wins the first Finals Match (Best of 3), play another Best of 3 to determine the champs.

2 people like this

Sure I'll sign up. Future teammate, prepare to be handicapped.

2 people like this

My Titan is ready!

1 person likes this

Everybody in this thread talking about droppin titans.....

.....til someone crushes their dreams by choosing pilot v pilot

3 people like this

I will try to be on as well, if necessary to fill in if anyone cannot make it and you guys want to get it in tonight. Feel free to ping me on Discord if you need me to fill in.

Will be on. 

Good matches guys!! The second round got pretty intense.

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

Good matches guys!! The second round got pretty intense.

You can say that, me on the other hand...once again I'm apologizing to those who have to play with me.  And I don't know why, I'd been playing fairly decent the last few days, with a 120 point game to my credit.  That first game was atrocious.  I somehow ended up with a loadout I didn't want, and then Duke assassinated me right off the bat, I was done for.  I swear I'll be better next time. 

2 minutes ago, Deadmeat said:

You can say that, me on the other hand...once again I'm apologizing to those who have to play with me.  And I don't know why, I'd been playing fairly decent the last few days, with a 120 point game to my credit.  That first game was atrocious.  I somehow ended up with a loadout I didn't want, and then Duke assassinated me right off the bat, I was done for.  I swear I'll be better next time. 

Its all good man!! You did much better than me on the rounds with Titans. You are always welcome to roll with me @Deadmeat .

Now why are you not on discord ? https://discordapp.com/invite/h8weh?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Deadmeat said:

I, for one, appreciated your play style @Deadmeat  ;)

Good games last night guys. I totally blow at pilot v pilot but i think that map choice was good for that particular mode.  looking forward to the next round.

2 hours ago, Deadmeat said:

We may give you a hard time about being scored below the observers at times, but at no point are you not appreciated.

@Hoptimus on the other hand...

giphy.gif

3 people like this