• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
Chuckles

Christmas with Overwatch!

QuiGonGinRummy    2666
2 hours ago, Chuckles said:

I'll begin it thusly:

My Dearest Made33,

How would you like to become a "made" man? I have the wherewithal (hairwithall?) to make you a very, very happy goi. Shockingly so, you could say.

Please have payment prepared via a box of doughnuts. If you like tricks then doughnut holes are the preferred tender.

I look forward to further...

It goes on and on from there.

I knew your operation this week was a sex change!

Made33    79

Need a catchy headline I was thinking something like Shocking bear seeks his lightning rod only serious conductors wanted.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Chuckles    920
10 minutes ago, Made33 said:

Ps: fans of Static (Se)X will receive a faster reply

Aaaand now I need to change my Xbox handle!

Chuckles    920
31 minutes ago, QuiGonGinRummy said:

I knew your operation this week was a sex change!

I'm going to it right now. I'll probably spend the day using finger-quotes whenever I or someone else says "nose".

See if they murder me while I'm under

Made33    79

Your friends list would be full and your first message would be "I didn't think anyone else was into that". Probably from the creepy made guy. Back on track got the Lucio skin and I hate Mei's brawl because it's stupid but mostly because I suck at it.

• Like 1

Chuckles    920
9 hours ago, Made33 said:
9 hours ago, Made33 said:

Your friends list would be full and your first message would be "I didn't think anyone else was into that". Probably from the creepy made guy. Back on track got the Lucio skin and I hate Mei's brawl because it's stupid but mostly because I suck at it.

I liked the idea of Mei's Brawl but it kinda got old for me fast. Got the box and then got out.

I'm saving up gold for Winston and then Tracer. Pretty sure I have the rest. (purchased a couple, were only 750 gold and I those are the best ones: Roadhog and Reaper).

CaptNink    1345

6 winter loot boxes so far and NO winter items except for player icons! But I did get two legendary "non-winter" skins! WTF Blizzard! I want that Christmas shit!

Chuckles    920
4 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

I'll never be able to experience Mei's Brawl going by queue times.

Cricket, you have queing?!? PS4?

Duke大王    883
1 minute ago, Chuckles said:

Cricket, you have queing?!? PS4?

I was in a party with Tip and Deaper yesterday, tried getting into a match of it twice, timer hit 2 minutes, aborted both times. Didn't feel like waiting beyond two minutes. Mystery Brawl and 3v3 were near instant in comparison. 

Duke大王    883
20 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

What did ya think of the 3v3? I like it!

I think I need to research into comps better for 3v3s.

Chuckles    920

Roadhog tends to be a staple. Usually followed by Soldier.

But I've seen all sorts o' comps and new playstyles not possible in the regular game.

Offensive Torbies and devastating Anas, etc.

Chuckles    920
18 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

I did not enjoy Mei's Brawl. But then again, I don't enjoy much in Overwatch playing with randoms. 

But that's where the fun is!