Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Duke

Darkening of Tristram Shenanigans

So, who is up for a run through of the Darkening of Tristram? I gave it a go last night on hardcore and beat The Dark Lord, but I'll probably be going through it a few more times yet - particularly on a level 1 character for that sweet butcher pet. 

im not sure since I haven't touched D3 on PC for a year since last time I played it, I was falling asleep at the keyboard

57 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

?!? There's new shit?

Yessir, there is new shit.

9 minutes ago, LilUbo said:

They released Diablo 1 yet??

Darkening of Tristram is what they are calling the Diablo 1 stuff

Guess I'll be firing up the ol' Diablo when I get home.

Anyone gonna be up at 1:30am EST?

I probably would be except my onboard nic just took a shit and I'm not getting a replacement until saturday. "Killer network" chipset was a little too literal...

3 minutes ago, CaptNink said:

How long did it take you to beat it?

Ignoring all the side stuff and a lot of mobs probably 3-4 hours. 

9 hours ago, Chuckles said:

Downloading and the servers are letting me rock 10 KBPS...

AOL rules!!!

• Like 2

I did a run through to get the Butcher pet and Royal Calf pet, now grinding the labyrinth for those unique elite kills to get a shiny? portrait. You guys plan on running the new season tonight?

I think to get the butcher pet you need to reach the portal with a level 1 guy and beat it in one run through (any difficult, season or non season) and it'll grant the pet account wide. I blazed through it once with a heavily twinked lvl 1 non season barb with gem of ease items, hellfire, krelms, cains fate/destiny,  invigorating, paragon, the works in about 15 minutes. After that i deleted the character and went back for a slow roll on my other characters to farm the temporal priests and unique elite dudes for the rest of the awards. I'm still working on the elite uniques for the portrait frame. I still have the 7 journal pages if you don't want to grind the priests - they're trade-able. Hop on anytime I can pass them to you.

7 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

Is this on console too?

Which one do you have?

11 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

Is this on console too?

Yes, the update should apply to both console and PC releases. console should also have seasons now or be getting them very soon afterwards. 

Awesome! I'll have to fire up D3 then. XB1 if anyone is so inclined. 

Fired up D3 on the weekend and started a new character. Oh damn, this game is sooo good. It's like my gaming comfort food---like eating a big grilled cheese with tomato soup. Blizzard makes some good crack.

Anyway, how do I start the Darkening of Tristram stuff? 

Teleport to Old Tristam and proceed a bit south from the place you zoned in at and you should see a Portal near a well.