• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Hoptimus

Path of EXILE on Xbox ONE

LilUbo    4496
16 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

5 player online co-op Dungeon looting and its free?

Who is with me?!

@BDaddyK @IJSTKKDURAZZ @QuiGonGinRummy @studknckl @DukeDesu ?!

Imo, best f2p game i have ever experienced. They might get you with vault space or cosmetic Micro transactions, but it never feels pay to win ever!

LilUbo    4496

Where they get you is with multiple toons and multiple builds, you start to become desperate for vault space lol

BDaddyK    1105
29 minutes ago, studknckl said:

sure why not.

Don't sound too enthusiastic...

studknckl    987
2 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

Don't sound too enthusiastic...

sorry. it should have read as "SURE why not!"

BDaddyK    1105
39 minutes ago, studknckl said:

sorry. it should have read as "SURE why not!"

Damn skippy!

Duke大王    883

Will there be cross-play with PC? I'd rather play this on PC if so. It is a better game than Diablo 3, but I prefer playing APRGs on PC.

Duke大王    883
3 minutes ago, Primordial G00 said:

How is this game monetized? I'd be interested to play.

Purely through gamer good will! But seriously, almost entirely cosmetics. As Ubo said, they do sell extended vault space but that is the only part that I would consider close to "P2W" and only if you're trying to compete in their more long-term season events. It is not necessary to enjoy, though, and if they do their events the ones I loved the most were their 24-48 hour races.

So, mostly cosmetics. Weapon skins, player skins, forum avatars, etc. They have released way, way more content than Blizzard has for Diablo 3 and all for free. I have nothing bad to say about the developers. They're great.

• Like 2

SithWarrior    1831

Nope, can't do another Diablo like game. I've grown tried of games that change gear and skills sets to keep it fresh 

Duke大王    883
3 minutes ago, SithWarrior said:

Nope, can't do another Diablo like game. I've grown tried of games that change gear and skills sets to keep it fresh 

If memory serves they haven't increased the levels in Path of Exile and won't. Someone else can correct me on this, but I played it for two years and there were no plans on doing that. The only reset would come from either hardcore death or participating in their racing events. They do tweak skills but every game does that and you haven't stopped playing every game yet. :p

SithWarrior    1831

Your talking to a D3 Monk player that had a hard time getting good gear and when I finally get the right Gear set they would update the game and nerf it, making me do the process again(I don't like that) one of reasons why I didn't get Destiny TTK 

Duke大王    883
12 minutes ago, SithWarrior said:

Your talking to a D3 Monk player that had a hard time getting good gear and when I finally get the right Gear set they would update the game and nerf it, making me do the process again(I don't like that) one of reasons why I didn't get Destiny TTK 

I beat Diablo 3 hardcore inferno while the auction house was still around, which meant the gear drops hadn't been fixed, which meant I beat it without a gear set and mostly yellows. I did it as a demon hunter and a wizard, the two squishiest characters. I am definitely not ignorant of what you're irked by.

Path of Exile's take on gear is completely, completely different. Unlike Diablo 3, if you don't have the gear you want, you can trade for it (without real money!) shocking, I know. You can trade everything with other players. Even gear you've already worn.

• Like 1