• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Hoptimus

Path of EXILE on Xbox ONE

zelq    105

The microtransaction aspect of this game scares me. I generally spend way too much that way.

LilUbo    4496
1 hour ago, zelq said:

The microtransaction aspect of this game scares me. I generally spend way too much that way.

It only really impacts you if you enjoy the game and run out of vault space.

Not sure how it is onxb1, but you can buy points and wait for your desired item to go on sale.

zelq    105
26 minutes ago, LilUbo said:

It only really impacts you if you enjoy the game and run out of vault space.

Not sure how it is onxb1, but you can buy points and wait for your desired item to go on sale.

That's good to know. Thanks

zelq    105

I know @Hoptimus has tried it. KKD will be picking it up when it comes out. I'm thinking most of the xbox d3 group will be at least trying it.

BDaddyK    1105

I got my code a couple of weeks ago and have still yet to try it out. I'm down for playing it whenever other peeps are. 

Hoptimus    1123

I think the beta is over in a week or so but the FULL VERSION should be out before the end of the month.

Hoptimus    1123

YOu should try it. It is a lot different than Diablo 3.

Diablo 3 is more akin to Forza Horizon as PoExile is kind of more like a full sim. Way more detailed skill trees and variables with the builds/weapons.

Hoptimus    1123

Sooo

So far I like the game but I do not like the MENUs or the Co Op gameplay options.

For example. A jillion things drop on the ground and you want to just get one....it can be cumbersome.

The Co Op is strange too. @BDaddyK invited me in his game but there was no "quick" way to get to where he was. I had to wait till he found a waypoint so we could both meet back in the first town area.

Is the whole game like that? I like the skills and general gameplay. Graphics and Story are pretty good too but if the Co Op is that clunky I can't see playing it too far...

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1105

Yeah, the co-op is fuq'd. It shouldn't be that much of a pain in the dick to group up. The menu system is super cumbersome, and when a boss sprays loot when they die it's a clusterfuck trying to pick the stuff you want. At one point I had so much loot on the ground it was covering up the enemies. 

BDaddyK    1105

Overall it still needs a bit more time in the oven, or at least a "console friendlier" menu system. I do love the graphics, gameplay (aside from the random shitty hit detection) and character leveling (holy shit are the skill trees huge!). 

• Haha 1

zelq    105

That's a bummer to hear. I'll try it but it doesn't sound like it'll pull me away from D3 for long if multiplayer sucks so much ass.

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1105

Hopefully it'll be a bit more polished when the full game releases. It's still pretty fun, and I'd think even more with a full party. At the least the game is F2P so we can all give it a go. 

LilUbo    4496
43 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

Hopefully it'll be a bit more polished when the full game releases. It's still pretty fun, and I'd think even more with a full party. At the least the game is F2P so we can all give it a go. 

It is pretty polished compared to before.

With respect to joining up in the Gamez you should be able to join group and use a portal scroll to open a gate from zone to town.

Loot wise - there should be some filter options within UI options. On PC, I have to get a third-party script to filter all the loot. 

Hoptimus    1123
On 8/9/2017 at 9:32 AM, zelq said:

That's a bummer to hear. I'll try it but it doesn't sound like it'll pull me away from D3 for long if multiplayer sucks so much ass.

Yeah so I played some Xbox D3 with @IJSTKKDURAZZ and it is night and day difference in ease of play and fun really. I will wait for full judgement until the final release but overall it is not looking like it will beat out Xbox D3 as far as fun.