Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
BDaddyK

Games with Gold 2017

Didn't see a topic for the new year for Games with Gold. 

The March games:

image.jpeg

wish they had done the handsome collection instead. wonder if this will give evolve a boost at all?

58 minutes ago, studknckl said:

wish they had done the handsome collection instead. wonder if this will give evolve a boost at all?

That'd be cool, though THC has been on sale all the time it seems, I paid $25 for it not long after release. 

7 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

That'd be cool, though THC has been on sale all the time it seems, I paid $25 for it not long after release. 

clearly you underestimate how cheap i am.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, studknckl said:

clearly you underestimate how cheap i am.

No just highlighting how impulsive I am :(

2 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

Didn't see a topic for the new year for Games with Gold. 

The March games:

image.jpeg

Image may contain: text and outdoor

Free Evolve will be cool. I have Borderlands HC so BL2 is worthless. Heavy Weapon looks fun. Not sure about "Layers of Fear"

Very excited about Layers of Fear! I almost bought it during the Winter sale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Primordial G00 said:

Loved Evolve, but I knew as soon as I played it it wouldn't last.  Maybe we can get one more night in if people will download it free.

I'd definitely be down. I wouldn't see why peeps wouldn't want to at least try it, it's free. 

• Like 1

I'll give it another whirl. I'm told they fixed the matchmaking, latency and connection issues. But by then most everyone moved on.

But only if we play it on a Monday or Tuesday. Or 4am...

2 hours ago, Chuckles said:

I'll give it another whirl. I'm told they fixed the matchmaking, latency and connection issues. But by then most everyone moved on.

But only if we play it on a Monday or Tuesday. Or 4am...

Monday is Fiesta night, so we can throw this in next month.

• Like 1

August free games. Not too shabby, never played Bayonetta, or Trials Fusion (played the first Trials and it was awesome). 

IMG_7618.JPG

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

I use to have fun with the OG Hydro Thunder that was on the Dreamcast.

It'll prolly be a fun "Fiesta" night game. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to Trackmania. I already beat TALES from the BORDERLANDS. It is awesome. I loved NIGHTS on my Saturn back in the day.

• Like 1