Jump to content

Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

    • BDaddyK

      New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

      Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

      T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

      We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Sign in to follow this  
Calvin

PS4 Warframe

Recommended Posts

hello all hope things are going well.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. You can all find me on the PS4 currently playing Warframe 95% of the time and the other 5% is a mix of a host of other games. I recently upgraded to a PS4 Pro and threw in a 2 TB Firecuda HD and I'm enjoying the 4k upscaling but looking forward to when DE does some tweaks to the Warframe game for the PS4 Pro.

See you all online.

Cheers

Calvin

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to know you are still around.  I have a pro too but have been playing a string of single player games on it recently: FF15, RE7, Dishonored 2, The Last Guardian. The pro is pretty damn nice.  Once the update for external hard drive support rolls out I might hook an SSD up to it and see if that makes a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find the loading is improved in game quite a bit however if I'm playing with people I still have to wait for them to load so that is of little benefit in MP games... still I can output the game in 4k which is a huge improvement even if the game is not native 4k I'm finding (might help that it's a 12 foot screen but I digress)

Cheers

Calvin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be a big step up on the regular PS4 as well I put a 4TB Hybrid SSD in my original PS4 with the Nyko Data bank a couple years back and it was a nice step up in load times and the extra space was awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went back to Warframe (PS4) after my disappointment with D2 and Star Wars.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×