• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Yelgis

Season 10 Roll Call

Yelgis    54

Just looking to see who plans to play. If you do please reply with what class you are thinking on starting with and if you will be on right at the season start (or when you will be on if not). Just so we can have an idea of starting groups for leveling reasons.

The season works out perfectly for me as far as start times go, so I will be on right at the start and probably for most of that weekend. 

I plan to start either as a DH or Monk, depending on what everyone else is planning on playing. If it looks like we will have others interested in play Bats WD and single target boss killers like Impale DH, Manald Wiz or Gen Monk, I will start off as Monk, so I can ZDPs when we need it. 

Is anyone planning on Barb in season 10? Specifically willing to play support pull barb if needed?

Chuckles    920

I've been eyeballin' the game again so I'll likely be playing, but with Injustice 2 and ME coming out...

mielik    43

What I play will likely depend on the set given. WD/Wiz/DH/Monk are my plans.

txag79    123

Luke talked me into playing this next season, so I will be there as a DH, no surprises there. What is the start date Yelgis?

And Howdy Everybody, been a few months away from D3. Never saw that coming, but life got in the way.

• Like 1

Kriv    215

I went Barb and Crusader last season (loved that horse bombardment build) so it may be back to DH for me.  

We are doing renovations on the house, so I may not have much game time until mid April.  

Yelgis    54

Cool looks like some people will be around. 

For those that asked, I have a thread here:

That has all the season info such as start times and sets given and some of my opinions on best starting sets and the potential meta changes next season.

pharbot    30

Looking forward to blowing shit up. Jumped on for a little last night and was messing with the cube and got a set primal from it. 

Yelgis    54

Well with you playing WD and some of our traditional DH's looking like they are coming back, I will probably start monk and roll DH later on the side. Right now it looks like we will have aoe and single target dps options.

I am going to start monk cause I like the changes to Inna that makes Inna-EP and Inna-Gen stronger and monk is just so versatile with builds. Besides we need more healers right?

Now if we just had some barbs or other ZDPs aspiring players for the pulling roles.

Edited by Yelgis

Yelgis    54

Well I may not be around as much if at all this weekend as planned. My wife's grandmother is dying so I am traveling back to the East coast with her instead of her just heading that way herself. I may get a little time in this weekend, but depending on funeral arrangments and visiting family and such my time will be very limited this weekend. If I can't get on for it, one of you will just have to powerlevel me lol.

txag79    123

Yelgis,

Sorry to hear that. You and yours will be in our thoughts and prayers.