Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469

Looks like the game will be coming out early September and that Destiny will be getting new content next week!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Looks like the game will be coming out early September and that Destiny will be getting new content next week!

No, no Duke. Just stop. Don't even think about it. 

Excuse me while I throw some cold water on my face.

12 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

No, no Duke. Just stop. Don't even think about it. 

Excuse me while I throw some cold water on my face.

ll I'm saying is that you'll have something to do on those off days when you would like to relax and spend some free time with your friends.

Why, I'm even reloading Destiny at this very moment...

I like that contract with Activision where if Bungie fails to release Destiny 2 Activision pwnz0rz their asses. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SithWarrior said:

if they do a Limited edition PS4 Pro with Destiny 2 that will be the only reason I get this game 

The cool kids will be on Xbox...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

I like that contract with Activision where if Bungie fails to release Destiny 2 Activision pwnz0rz their asses. 

Caught that, too. So I'm betting on a kick-ass story (they learned their lessons, right?) with maybe some Mess Effect level modeling... ;)

12 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Confirmed. If Destiny 2 is not shit I might be back, and I will be back on Xbox. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chuckles said:

you say these things but in the end PS4 had more people and they played it longer than Xbox side

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, SithWarrior said:

you say these things but in the end PS4 had more people and they played it longer than Xbox side

Indeed. XBO was just another game that people played for a while. PS4, Destiny was the community.

41 minutes ago, SaberStrike11 said:

By mid month two it became overly repetitive. Grinding is only fun for so long.

Fixed that for ya ;)

that's a very good trailer, but how in the hell does he eat ramen noodles will that be explained in the other trailer?

• Like 1

http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/28/15095770/destiny-2-first-teaser-trailer-video-bungie-cayde-6

Update: It looks like PlayStation 4 owners will once again get timed-exclusive access to content in Destiny 2. The version of the teaser uploaded to the official PlayStation YouTube account notes that the game will get “Timed exclusive content until at least Fall 2018.” More detail on that exclusive content for Destiny 2 is promised this summer.

I'm definitely gonna wait and see. I loved the gameplay and gunplay in the first game, it was just shallow as fuck. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

So, uh, who gonna play the new update with me?

When is it out? 44 days of no gaming has been brutal. 

Wait wait who am I kidding I don't have any max level Destiny characters on Xbox.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.