• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

LilUbo    4496

*Cautious optimism*

I'm glad that the two major players were absent from the trailer.

BDaddyK    1105

Looks fucking terrible. Following in the same stupid vein as BvS, and my God does Cyborg look shitty. Ugh. 

• Like 1

Hoptimus    1123

^ AGREED 1000000000% man. Wow what a train wreck and draggin a crappy cover of the Beatles down with it too.

• Like 1

Cbaoth    657

A super-secret side trailer:  The Avengers react to the Justice League trailer.  

Chuckles    920

They're trying to be "hip" and dark at the same time.

It's fucking stupid.

I appreciate the darker aspect DC is going for but they need to keep it at that. It's also a trailer so there's a good chance there isn't any sort o' Iron Manning going on in the movie itself.

That Cyborg scene was obviously iffy.

Chuckles    920
6 !hours ago, BDaddyK said:

Looks fucking terrible. Following in the same stupid vein as BvS, and my God does Cyborg look shitty. Ugh. 

You shuddup! You shuddup and you die!

I close my eyes and cover my ears during the "Martha" segment. Movie is pretty kick-ass that way.

BDaddyK    1105
2 hours ago, Chuckles said:

I close my eyes and cover my ears during the movie, it is pretty kick-ass that way.

Right on!

• Like 1

Cbaoth    657

I'm definitely seeing it, but anyone expecting an "upbeat" film from Zack Snyder will be in for a shock.  I saw Lois in one part, but not Supes, so I'm guessing that they'll resurrect him in either his second film or the 2nd JL flick.  

• Like 1

LilUbo    4496
50 minutes ago, Cbaoth said:

I'm definitely seeing it, but anyone expecting an "upbeat" film from Zack Snyder will be in for a shock.  I saw Lois in one part, but not Supes, so I'm guessing that they'll resurrect him in either his second film or the 2nd JL flick.  

Don't ruin the surprise!!!

i say that they revive him in this film. They need Superman to go toe to toe with Darkseid. Even though, i think WW would rekt Supes

Chuckles    920
1 hour ago, BDaddyK said:

Rumour'd 170 min run time, good god...

The end credit scenes hikes it up to 212 minutes...

• Like 1

Hoptimus    1123
4 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

Rumour'd 170 min run time, good god...

NOPE

You can't pay me to watch this. Maybe after it hits home video and I can watch/turn it off for free.

Zenlizard    157

I waited until BvS hit one of the streaming services that I have, and I considered asking for my money back anyway. Steaming pile of crap. Batfleck was the only good thing, and even that is questionable. When you spend 2 hours eating a shit sandwich and someone gives you a pack of ketchup, it helps, but its still a shit sandwich.

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1105
4 hours ago, Zenlizard said:

I waited until BvS hit one of the streaming services that I have, and I considered asking for my money back anyway. Steaming pile of crap. Batfleck was the only good thing, and even that is questionable. When you spend 2 hours eating a shit sandwich and someone gives you a pack of ketchup, it helps, but its still a shit sandwich.

You can put sugar on a piece of shit and it'll still taste like shit

• Like 2

Chuckles    920

It's why I call Gal Gidot "Sugartits".

I'll watch it. It's the movie that'll tell the audiences in which direction, etc., the franchises will be going.

BDaddyK    1105
13 hours ago, Chuckles said:

It's why I call Gal Gidot "Sugartits".

I'll watch it. It's the movie that'll tell the audiences in which direction, etc., the franchises will be going.

She's gonna be the only thing worth watching in that piece. 

BDaddyK    1105

Why does Cyborg still look so fucking stupid?! I'm not feeling the Flash's suit either. 

LilUbo    4496

That was actually boring...

Compared to the Thor trailer... It was missing the charm.... It didn't click with me either

• Like 2

Cbaoth    657

Hopefully it's not one of those things where the trailers are better then the actual film.  

I thought Darkseid was supposed to be the main villain in this flick,  design-wise it looks more like Vandel Savage or maybe even Magog.  Pity that the guy from the series couldn't be the Flash in the movie, freakin' work conflicts.  

BDaddyK    1105
1 hour ago, Cbaoth said:

Hopefully it's not one of those things where the trailers are better then the actual film.  

I thought Darkseid was supposed to be the main villain in this flick,  design-wise it looks more like Vandel Savage or maybe even Magog.  Pity that the guy from the series couldn't be the Flash in the movie, freakin' work conflicts.  

Work conflicts. Is that the reason the TV Flash isn't in Justice League?

Cbaoth    657
10 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

In a nutshell. It's not as if it hasn't happened before, Jim Carrey couldn't be Dr Evil in the original Austin Powers flick due to it; if Pierce Brosnan hadn't still been on Remington Steele, he probably would have been in 6 Bond movies rather then 4 (though the one I always wonder about in that regard is Burt Reynolds, if he hadn't been doing the Smokey & the Bandit flicks, he would have been Bond in place of Roger Moore).  

QuiGonGinRummy    2666
11 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

Not according to Zack Snyder:

http://www.mtv.com/news/2797214/grant-gustin-zack-snyder-the-flash-justice-league/

"I just don't think it was a good fit,” he told the New York Daily News. "I’m very strict with this universe, and I just don’t see a version where... that (tone is) not our world."

• Like 1