• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
CodeWhite

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

CodeWhite    14

Saw a few let's plays of this and besides the stupid name it looks pretty fun. I'm thinking of picking it up. Is anybody playing this?

For those unfamiliar it's a 100 player battle royal game. You are dropped off via plane on a big map with 99 other players and need to scavenge for weapons and armor while eliminating the other players. Last man standing wins. There is matchmaking  for solo, duo, and team games.

Its on steam early access right now and seems to be pretty popular. 

• Like 1

Duke大王    883

There are a few of us playing this, yes. I plan on getting it either this week or next week. 

Duke大王    883
7 hours ago, CodeWhite said:

Sweet! I'll pick it up soon and look you up.

Just picked it up and had my first game. What a blast! Ended up being baited by a dune buggy in the middle of nowhere. Was sniped immediately when I got in. Too good to be true! LOL

@CaptainToay43 and @JustCallMeTip22 also have the game. Feel free to add us all on Steam! I tried adding you but http://steamcommunity.com/id/codewhite/ is showing up as an error. 

Stevie Knuckles    3552
3 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

Just picked it up and had my first game. What a blast! Ended up being baited by a dune buggy in the middle of nowhere. Was sniped immediately when I got in. Too good to be true! LOL

@CaptainToay43 and @JustCallMeTip22 also have the game. Feel free to add us all on Steam! I tried adding you but http://steamcommunity.com/id/codewhite/ is showing up as an error. 

can you post the specs for the game? i know im no where close lol but its a pipe dream to have a decent gaming rig.

Duke大王    883
1 minute ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

can you post the specs for the game? i know im no where close lol but its a pipe dream to have a decent gaming rig.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 30 GB available space

I am running it on HIGH settings with the following specs:

AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5ghz, 32GB RAM, AMD R9 380X 4GB

• Like 1

Stevie Knuckles    3552
15 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 30 GB available space

I am running it on HIGH settings with the following specs:

AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5ghz, 32GB RAM, AMD R9 380X 4GB

well... i have the HD space, MEM, and OS requirements...

hybridhavoc    714

I'm pretty likely to pick this one up when it hits Xbox. The streams I've seen have been pretty interesting, and I think this would be a blast with TAGers.

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1105

Looks pretty fun, especially more so with a bunch of TAG'ers. Reminds me of DayZ

• Like 1

Stevie Knuckles    3552
On 4/13/2017 at 8:53 PM, SithWarrior said:

heads up this game is coming to console Xbox One hopefully in Sept not sure when on PS4

http://kotaku.com/battlegrounds-producer-chang-han-kim-reportedly-told-in-1793809960

well damn. i feel as if i should have gotten an xbone :/ ill wait for the ps4 version i guess :(

Duke大王    883

This is rivaling LoL in terms of streaming popularity which is no mean feat for a shooter.

studknckl    987

watched some of this on Twitch today after the Giant Bomb crew raved about it last week.  Looks fun. Will see what the uptake is like on Xbox when it drops.

• Like 2

Short update on this game:

They have added some new items: motorcycle and sidecar, vector sub-machine gun, re-added the crossbow, added a 2x scope, and some other cosmetic items. 

They also have fixed a lot of frame rate drops that were happening and fixed a bug where you couldn't change weapons or they would get stuck on your back. They also fixed issues where vehicles had indestructible tires that could t get shot out.

Still a ways to go, but this game is making steady progress. There has been talks of more maps and modes, as well as trying to get it into the Xbox preview program (like astroneer) here soon. 

Edited by CaptainToay43

Stevie Knuckles    3552

fun fact almost but a vector in real life, but ewww they are stupid ugly lol 

17 hours ago, CaptainToay43 said:

Short update on this game:

They have added some new items: motorcycle and sidecar, vector sub-machine gun, re-added the crossbow, added a 2x scope, and some other cosmetic items. 

They also have fixed a lot of frame rate drops that were happening and fixed a bug where you couldn't change weapons or they would get stuck on your back. They also fixed issues where vehicles had indestructible tires that could t get shot out.

Still a ways to go, but this game is making steady progress. There has been talks of more maps and modes, as well as trying to get it into the Xbox preview program (like astroneer) here soon. 

2 hours ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

fun fact almost but a vector in real life, but ewww they are stupid ugly lol 

They really are. You can get smg conversion kits for some pistols and I think they make one that makes it look like a vector. Not sure why you would want that though. 

I personally wish they would add the CZ Skorpion Evo... especially since I have one Ilin real life. 

• Like 1

House    584

Anyone still playing? I've been playing a bunch lately but solo's get kinda boring. Add me on steam if you're still playin!

studknckl    987
51 minutes ago, House said:

Anyone still playing? I've been playing a bunch lately but solo's get kinda boring. Add me on steam if you're still playin!

@JustCallMeTip22 and @Duke大王 have been playing. I have the game but haven't fired it up in a couple of weeks due to Splatoon fever. I too would like to group up at some point. Have only done solo so far.

studknckl    987
Just now, studknckl said:

@JustCallMeTip22 and @Duke大王 have been playing. I have the game but haven't fired it up in a couple of weeks due to Splatoon fever. I too would like to group up at some point. Have only done solo so far.

mmm....maybe it was @CaptainToay43 and not Tip. or maybe it was both. hell i am old.