Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
BDaddyK

Star Wars Battlefront 2 trailer

As a huge STAR WARS fan--YES GIMMIE GIMMIE-

As a gamer who is tired of EA's crappy servers and matchmaking on the current SW:BF I can wait for price drop. Just like I did with the first one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

As a gamer who is tired of EA's crappy servers and matchmaking on the current SW:BF I can wait for price drop. Just like I did with the first one.

Sadly, as a huge Star Wars fan, EA's history here overrides my interest. :/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hoptimus said:

I don't know what the load times on the original BF are like, however, if they are like BF1, and BF2 are in the same vein, holy shit...

I just hope they use a good party system but seeing the shit show they went with on Star Wars: Battlefront 1, battlefield 1 & TF2 gives me zero faith on that 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SithWarrior said:

I just hope they use a good party system but seeing the shit show they went with on Star Wars: Battlefront 1, battlefield 1 & TF2 gives me zero faith on that 

Don't worry, they're going to expand on TF2's party system mini-game and include a Sudoku puzzle everyone needs to solve or the party fails. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

Don't worry, they're going to expand on TF2's party system mini-game and include a Sudoku puzzle everyone needs to solve or the party fails. 

Even when you solve it the party'll fail...

• Like 1

My concern is in the actual gunplay. Watching bolts hit everywhere but the chest of the other player standing five feet in front of you...

Game is beautiful but I need skills to matter more than a gambling AI.

Maybe they'll have actual space battles?

2 hours ago, Chuckles said:

My concern is in the actual gunplay. Watching bolts hit everywhere but the chest of the other player standing five feet in front of you...

You can play characters other than stormtroopers, you know.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chuckles said:

Game is beautiful but I need skills to matter more than a gambling AI.

Maybe they'll have actual space battles?

They're shooting for authenticity!

• Like 1

No Season Pass.

That makes this all the more tempting!!!

Hopefully I have enough games and not enough Star Wars fever that I can wait out a sale...

• Like 1

Gimme space battles & hopefully, finally the ability to actually have Capital Ship combat, & it's bought.

• Like 2

Single player campaign and I'll buy it on sale. I'm still butthurt from preordering the first and they didn't have Galactic conquest mode!

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

No Season Pass.

That makes this all the more tempting!!!

Hopefully I have enough games and not enough Star Wars fever that I can wait out a sale...

No season pass is prolly the most exciting thing about BF2 for me, it'll (hopefully) fill the content void the first had, and no splitting the player base :)

1 hour ago, BDaddyK said:

No season pass is prolly the most exciting thing about BF2 for me, it'll (hopefully) fill the content void the first had, and no splitting the player base :)

They announced no season pass, but something is going to be there in its place. They'll make us pay somehow...

1 hour ago, LilUbo said:

They announced no season pass, but something is going to be there in its place. They'll make us pay somehow...

Hopefully it'll be sales of cosmetic items and such. I'm sure they'll still have battlepacks and those "shortcut" packs too. 

It will be a Best Buy gamers club pre-order for me. The single player should be worth the $38.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xcoaste said:

It will be a Best Buy gamers club pre-order for me. The single player should be worth the $38.

Most definitely

• Like 1

I want this. It looks so much better than the first. I basically got the first because I had a GameStop buy 2 get 1 free I used games and it looked interesting. 

• Like 1

I've read more and more that they've actually corrected and/or did something different for all the issues critics had and the stuff that annoyed gamers.

I'm feelin' better about it. As before, we get to play a trial on the EA subscription...

Looks like I'm getting this instead of Destiny 2. 

• Like 2