• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Cbaoth    657

Some E3 stuff that I've seen so far that has "raised my eyebrows"  .  

The spiritual successor to Castlevania.  Hopefully Bloodstained can deliver, trailer looks promising.  Also Bethesdas Creation Club announcement, which has me a bit more wary.  The Fallout 4 VR thing was interesting too, though not my cup of tea (anyone who things I'm wearing a VR thing over my glasses don't know me very well).  

• Like 2

hybridhavoc    714

Yeah so far each of the big conferences have had some things that are of interest to me.  I'll say that Spiderman on the PS4 looks like it could be a blast.  Super excited for PS4 owners that never got a chance to play Shadow of the Colossus before - this will look gorgeous with updated graphics.

• Like 2

romanodog    2384

Some random things that interested me:

The Last Night - looks gorgeous

Ashen - co-op dark souls ish game

Ori and the Will of the Wisps - nuff said

State of Decay 2 - also nuff said

Dishonored DLC (or standalone thing?)

Skull & Bones - AC Black Flag but just the ship combat parts

Also OMG SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS

• Like 4

thebigjay19    199

Anthem by EA, Beyond Good and Evil 2, Crackdown 3, Metroid Prime 4, and some of the "hunger games" type games have me interested. OG Xbox games being backwards compatible is also a huge bonus for me. It means I will always have a place to play Jet Set Radio.

• Like 2

Cbaoth    657

The new Ori game is definitely on my watch list, but for the immediate future I'm waiting on this DLC

I wish there'd been news on Cuphead.  I guess it's not coming this year, if nothing next year my guess is that it's been shelved, which would be a shame it looked really good.  

EDIT:  I just saw on IGN, it'll come out on September 29th of this year.  I'm a pleased camper

studknckl    987

I was about to post the release date when I saw your edit. Cuphead looks great. Hopefully they have added a lot to it over the past two years. I am also excited for the new Ori. I really loved the first one.

• Like 2

Cbaoth    657
4 minutes ago, studknckl said:

I was about to post the release date when I saw your edit. Cuphead looks great. Hopefully they have added a lot to it over the past two years. I am also excited for the new Ori. I really loved the first one.

Just saw on the Windows store, it's already available for pre-order & it'll have the play anywhere thing.  Just on that it looks like an a PC/Xb1 version for me.  

• Like 1

thebigjay19    199

Cuphead is releasing in September, I think on the 28th. The game looks good and has a ton of buzz but I need to see some reviews before purchase.

studknckl    987
40 minutes ago, thebigjay19 said:

Cuphead is releasing in September, I think on the 28th. The game looks good and has a ton of buzz but I need to see some reviews before purchase.

Originally the game was just a series of boss battles but once that got out people started complaining. so they took an extra two years to turn it into a full fledged game. will be interesting to see what the final product is like. such an amazing looking game. i hope that it plays well.

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1106
1 hour ago, studknckl said:

Originally the game was just a series of boss battles but once that got out people started complaining. so they took an extra two years to turn it into a full fledged game. will be interesting to see what the final product is like. such an amazing looking game. i hope that it plays well.

It played well a couple years ago when it was just boss battles. Hopefully it plays just as well now. 

ninjabjj    1286

I'm easy to please, was happy to see Hello neighbour releasing soon :)

• Like 2

zelq    106

I was interested in Cuphead until I heard it was fucking hard. If games get too bad, I rage quit (it's a lack of skill issue). Try to avoid that.

Cbaoth    657
1 hour ago, zelq said:

I was interested in Cuphead until I heard it was fucking hard. If games get too bad, I rage quit (it's a lack of skill issue). Try to avoid that.

Yeah, I can relate, but it just looks sooo beautiful.  The developers have said there'll be an Easy Mode.  However, the Easy mode will be Normal for most of us (me included), while Normal is Hard.  This looks like it's one of those games that would best be played co-op.  That way when a character dies, the other can save them if quick enough & foes can still be tag teamed against.  

• Like 2