BDaddyK

Life is Strange: Before the Storm

3 posts in this topic

Prequel to Life is Strange has been announced, not too sure how I feel bout it. I loved Life is Strange, prolly one of my favorite "your choice" games, however, I don't know if we really need to "know" the events that lead up to Max' return. It isn't developed by Dontnod (the devs. of LIS, who have stated that they are working on LIS: season 2) and is only a 3 part series, 4 if you buy the deluxe version of the game (to play "one final time" as Max from LIS). 

1 person likes this

Yeah, I thought this would be a sequel or a game in the sort of same "universe" as LiS but a prequel I'm not really interested in. I have a pretty good idea what happened to Chloe and Rachel from the first game. 

2 people like this

Only 3 eps. I think this is a stop gap between the first and a true sequel.  I am disappointed that it has the same characters but I will wait and see how it turns out before I invest. One thing I thought of is that Sam doesn't have her powers until the beginning of the original game. So I wonder if Rachel had the power before her and was somehow able to pass it to Sam in the bathroom when Chloe was in danger.

2 people like this