• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
zelq

Marvel Heroes Omega

zelq    105

Anyone given this a spin? Played a couple of levels, didn't seem too bad. Saw quite a few people running around. Multiplayer could be fun if the mob counts/difficulty scale.

Not sure how reasonable the "play more to get crystals to unlock characters" is. Seem to be a very low drop rate. The pay-to-unlock seems super overpriced. I think Warmachine was $16! Came with some other stuff, but still. So I'd say choose your "free" unlock carefully.

I wonder if the people who played in on PC could chime in about some of this.

Duke大王    884
28 minutes ago, zelq said:

Anyone given this a spin? Played a couple of levels, didn't seem too bad. Saw quite a few people running around. Multiplayer could be fun if the mob counts/difficulty scale.

Not sure how reasonable the "play more to get crystals to unlock characters" is. Seem to be a very low drop rate. The pay-to-unlock seems super overpriced. I think Warmachine was $16! Came with some other stuff, but still. So I'd say choose your "free" unlock carefully.

I wonder if the people who played in on PC could chime in about some of this.

Everything does scale in difficulty and end-game has some nice grind modes that I enjoyed on PC. Unlocking more characters wasn't super terrible without paying, and I got a decent amount done on PC for that. What you should look into is stash space. That's where they really got you on PC, and trust me, you NEEDED it at max level. 

zelq    105
2 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

Everything does scale in difficulty and end-game has some nice grind modes that I enjoyed on PC. Unlocking more characters wasn't super terrible without paying, and I got a decent amount done on PC for that. What you should look into is stash space. That's where they really got you on PC, and trust me, you NEEDED it at max level. 

Okay, I'll check that out. I see that have vendors or something you can level like the crafters in diablo. This a good use of gear vs selling it?

Duke大王    884
14 minutes ago, zelq said:

Okay, I'll check that out. I see that have vendors or something you can level like the crafters in diablo. This a good use of gear vs selling it?

Yeah, if you don't need the credits from selling it you should be leveling your vendors up, particularly a certain one or two I forget the names of. One of them is way more important than any of the vendors in Diablo but I can't remember which one. 

BDaddyK    1106

I'm definitely gonna check it out. Is it much like Diablo Marvel Super Heroes?

Duke大王    884
22 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

I'm definitely gonna check it out. Is it much like Diablo Marvel Super Heroes?

It's exactly like that, and one of the lead designers or whatever of the Diablo 2 is the lead guy for the game here. Of which Jay Wilson once infamously remarked, "Fuck that loser"

• Like 2

zelq    105

So Xbox gets Daredevil for free, plus you can unlock a cheaper character after the tutorial. I went a head and bought Spidey because I'm dumb. It definitely seems pretty entertaining so far. I imagine a group of people could cause a fair amount of havoc.

zelq    105
1 hour ago, BDaddyK said:

I'm gonna try and remember to DL this tonight

I should be on if you want to run around destroying things.

zelq    105

Finished the main story. Thought it a bit weird that Loki (Ch9 boss) was easier than Doom (Ch8). Pretty damn enjoyable. Now I have to decide if I want to level up a legendary ( I think..) and see what their "paragon" equivalent is or play around with new heroes.

BDaddyK    1106

Anyone still playing this? I finally dl'd it the other day, though have yet to play it. 

• Like 1

ninjabjj    1286

My kids wanted it so I d/l and played with them for a bit. It's pretty decent actually. Hit me up anytime for a run through 

zelq    105
1 hour ago, BDaddyK said:

Sweet! Any suggestions on who to start with?

The awesome thing here is you can play any hero to level 10 for free. Start with your faves and see how you like them.

• Like 2

BDaddyK    1106
1 hour ago, zelq said:

The awesome thing here is you can play any hero to level 10 for free. Start with your faves and see how you like them.

Awesome! Now I really can't wait to try it

• Like 1

ninjabjj    1286

I started with deadpool and my son was the hulk. Cool you can play anyone for free out of the gate. 

• Like 1

Kriv    215

Played on pc, game play was fun.  I found I didn't like it that your character looks the same from level one on, no visible difference in power.  

BDaddyK    1106
13 hours ago, ninjabjj said:

I started with deadpool and my son was the hulk. Cool you can play anyone for free out of the gate. 

Couch co-op me hopes!

• Like 1

zelq    105
2 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

Couch co-op me hopes!

Tried to get my daughter to do this. She wasn't interested. I fail as a parent.

zelq    105

She likes the comics, just not as much as her sister does. She also has no interest in reading Harry Potter. I'm starting to think the hospital may have swapped babies at some point.

• Like 1

Duke大王    884
30 minutes ago, zelq said:

She likes the comics, just not as much as her sister does. She also has no interest in reading Harry Potter. I'm starting to think the hospital may have swapped babies at some point.

Woah woah woah hold up a second. No interest in reading Harry Potter? Dude, my sister has no interest in magic or fantasy but she's in love with the Harry Potter series. Somethin' ain't right here, I reckon. :p

QuiGonGinRummy    2666
On 7/25/2017 at 3:47 PM, zelq said:

PcfozPlZSzARO.gif

• Like 1