• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
BDaddyK

Halo 5 gettin' da 4K's

BDaddyK    1106

Halo 5 4K in tha house!

h5-4k-announce_v4.1-d474ee7f607d428a9331Following its official debut at E3, there’s been a tremendous amount of growing excitement around the upcoming release of Xbox One X and the promise of true 4K gaming. Many Halo fans were quick to note that Halo 5 was conspicuously absent from the list of games being given the 4K treatment. The team here at 343 always had a desire to bring players the best Halo 5 experience for Xbox One X, but we weren’t quite ready to make the announcement during the E3 time frame.

Today we are excited to officially confirm that Halo 5 will receive a game update to support true 4K with the release of Xbox One X later this year! We’ll have more to share on this front as we get closer to release, so stay tuned.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-summer-celebration

Sweet Christmas! Hopefully it increases the frames in some of the more taxing Forge maps too.

• Like 2

hybridhavoc    714

I wonder if this was a big part of why they had released Halo 5: Forge for the PC?  To do some real world testing of how the engine would handle an environment with higher specs.

• Like 1

hybridhavoc    714
2 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

Probably. I am sure they had this in mind 6-12 months ago.

I would think so - surely Microsoft Game Studios knew that 4K upgrades were coming on the Xbox One X even before 4K was being told to the public.

BDaddyK    1106
3 hours ago, hybridhavoc said:

I would think so - surely Microsoft Game Studios knew that 4K upgrades were coming on the Xbox One X even before 4K was being told to the public.

Most definitely. I'd think that 343i,  the Coalition and Turn 10 would have been in the know for a good while before hand. What better way to showcase "4K" than arguably the three best first party devs.