• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

isujhowe11    4

Hi,  

I'm 33 and play mostly blizzard titles.  I have 2 kids so my schedule can be hit and miss, but I've heard a lot of good things about TAG and would like to join.  top games I currently play are:

Diablo 3, Starcraft, HOTS, DOTA 2, and will be playing a bit of destiny 2 when it's out. 

• Like 4

Kriv    215

Welcome @isujhowe11.     Since I see Steam, I'm assuming you are on PC?    I know we have a good group of D3 players on PC and PS4.     

I'm on D3 on PC and will be on Destiny 2 on PS4.  Look forward to gaming with you. 

Iowa....I spend a few years in the Quad Cities, good times.  

• Like 1

wecome! Glad you found us!! We have a decent number of people who have overwatch if you've got it. Im personally a fan of PUBG so if you've got that I would be down to play any time. 

Hoptimus    1123

Welcome to TAG! The norm here is to have 2+ kids and little time to game so you found the right group LOL!!!

Edited by Hoptimus
context/spelling
  • Like 3

BDaddyK    1105
1 hour ago, Hoptimus said:

Welcome to TAG! The norm here is to have 2+ kids and little time to game so you find the right group LOL!!!

Ain't that the truth!

zelq    105
4 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

Ain't that the truth!

I thought it was a requirement to join TAG

• Like 4

Stevie Knuckles    3551
21 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

Shit. I guess @SithWarrior and I are bastard TAG children. 

more like the cool uncles that decided not to have kids and keep their 20's alive and well.

oh welcome to tag.

• Like 2

Duke大王    883
16 minutes ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

more like the cool uncles that decided not to have kids and keep their 20's alive and well.

oh welcome to tag.

Uncle Duke does have a nice ring to it...

On 7/24/2017 at 6:45 PM, isujhowe11 said:

Hi,  

I'm 33 and play mostly blizzard titles.  I have 2 kids so my schedule can be hit and miss, but I've heard a lot of good things about TAG and would like to join.  top games I currently play are:

Diablo 3, Starcraft, HOTS, DOTA 2, and will be playing a bit of destiny 2 when it's out. 

And before I forget, Welcome to TAG! We have a number of active Diablo 3 players. Check out the Diablo 3 forums, add your bnet tag to the list, and hop on our Discord server. We usually have a couple folks hanging out in the Diablo 3 voice channel every night, but particularly on the weekends. We've also got an active Overwatch and PUBG group, too. 

Feel free to add me on Steam and Bnet, although right now I mostly just play FF14 on PC.