Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
TheDeepFriar

New Topic Created

My name is Michael, I've been an alcohol...OH WAIT!!! My bad, wrong meeting.

You may see me around most games, forums, and Discord as TheDeepFriar. Currently been playing mostly Overwatch and some WoW. I feel like we're in a season of lull when it comes to games. Was playing Ark pretty hardcore the last few months until I remembered there is literally no progression to the game. Once that hits you, you gotta kind of wonder, what's the point?

I am certainly excited about Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 being released. 

All in all, I am just hyped to check this group out. I'm tired of the toxic junk in many communities and that's what drove me here. A post on Reddit took the car and parked it.

• Like 3

Welcome to TAG! Do you do any console gaming, or just primarily PC?

A buddy is trying to get me to reinstall WoW for the Argus/7.3 patch...

55 minutes ago, TheDeepFriar said:

My name is Michael, I've been an alcohol...OH WAIT!!! My bad, wrong meeting.

You may see me around most games, forums, and Discord as TheDeepFriar. Currently been playing mostly Overwatch and some WoW. I feel like we're in a season of lull when it comes to games. Was playing Ark pretty hardcore the last few months until I remembered there is literally no progression to the game. Once that hits you, you gotta kind of wonder, what's the point?

I am certainly excited about Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 being released. 

All in all, I am just hyped to check this group out. I'm tired of the toxic junk in many communities and that's what drove me here. A post on Reddit took the car and parked it.

Woo! Official welcome and all that! Super happy to see you join up and that you're liking what you're seeing! 

I am multi-platform and all over the place. I try to keep good representation in all three major platforms (PC, Xbox, PS4) but come September I will be devoting most of my time to the new season in Overwatch on PC and Destiny 2 on PS4. I am always open to hop in any game though, on any system, if I have it. You've probably already spoken with most of our PC Overwatch players on Discord by now but they are including me @QuiGonGinRummy @CaptainToay43 @JustCallMeTip22 @SithWarrior and @mielik. Feel free to add them all and hop in any games with them. :)

Welcome @TheDeepFriar! I second Zelq with the console gaming question. We have some pretty active "PC-esce" console gaming here, Overwatch and Diablo 3. 

I am PC only. Though I've got two young kids so maybe a console will show up in my home in the next couple of years. That is if I can't get the finishing touches on my HTPC/gaming rig in the mean time.

I have been an active member of the Discord for two days now, so you know, I've got that going for me. Some great discussions on the OW channel.

Welcome to TAG! Lots of great folks to play games with here. If you ever get on Xbox look me up.