Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
DukeDesu

Thanks for that sweet logo Havoc!

Thank you @hybridhavoc for that sweet new TAG logo (and variations of it)! For those not on our Discord, Havoc came up with it in what seemed like no time at all this morning and it looks truly fabulous. Great job!

Thanks. It could certainly be better, but I think it at least looks better than the two controller one we had previously. May need to install the Adobe suite on my computer at work to work on it some more. Only so much I can do with Gimp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, hybridhavoc said:

Thanks. It could certainly be better, but I think it at least looks better than the two controller one we had previously. May need to install the Adobe suite on my computer at work to work on it some more. Only so much I can do with Gimp.

That is impressive work with GIMP though. I always felt their user interface was too much of a hindrance to really bother much with it. 

50 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

That is impressive work with GIMP though. I always felt their user interface was too much of a hindrance to really bother much with it. 

Yeah it's pretty frustrating to work with.

13 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

That is rad. Man looks like @hybridhavoc is on his way to become Council next year. :thumbsup:

Actually @SithWarrior remains in his position as Tech Admin until December 2019, as does @studknckl unless either of them decide to bow out. Membership Coordinator and Forum Administrator would be up for grabs next year, though.

Soooo....

Now that we have this new snazzy logo and I am back in the control tower...

We need some new STICKERS (paging @BDaddyK ) and I will get to work on a PRINT on demand T-Shirt front.

What SAY YE?!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

Soooo....

Now that we have this new snazzy logo and I am back in the control tower...

We need some new STICKERS (paging @BDaddyK ) and I will get to work on a PRINT on demand T-Shirt front.

What SAY YE?!

A t-shirt could be cool.  I'm not sure that I would personally have much use for stickers, but any advertisement of TAG would be good.

How about a 3D printed resin statue of two spartans standing over the new TAG logo as if it were the ground, one tea-bagging the other? 

We can have the an optional helmetless anime girls in bikini spartan armor instead for @SithWarrior.

7 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

How about a 3D printed resin statue of two spartans standing over the new TAG logo as if it were the ground, one tea-bagging the other? 

We can have the an optional helmetless anime girls in bikini spartan armor instead for @SithWarrior.

Nice one there, "for Sith"...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

Nice one there, "for Sith"...

...aaaaaaand a special edition bookend of a division agent with his butt glued to the words "get off the fucking wall" and a matching set piece of a division agent lying face-down on the word "jesus".

Get them now from the soon to open TAG Etsy store!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DukeDesu said:

...aaaaaaand a special edition bookend of a division agent with his butt glued to the words "get off the fucking wall" and a matching set piece of a division agent lying face-down on the word "jesus".

Get them now from the soon to open TAG Etsy store!

Having finally experienced the "get off the fucking wall" live for the first time, I really support this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, zelq said:

Having finally experienced the "get off the fucking wall" live for the first time, I really support this one.

Welcome to the family!

• Haha 1

Yup you have not really played Xbox with TAG until you hear "Get off the fucking wall !"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1