Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Hugo J Stiglitz

TAG Minecraft Realm Now Active

I created a Minecraft realm strictly for us this past weekend. If you own the Windows 10, XB1, iOS, Android, GearVR, or soon to come Switch versions, you can play in our realm whenever you want at any time. No need for a host to be online. Up to 10 concurrent players able to be online at the same time.

If anyone is interested and is already on my Xbox Live friends list, just reply below that you want an invite. If you aren't on my FL yet, reply below and let me know so we can friend up and I can get you an invite. I'm looking forward to some more MC action in between my Destiny binges!

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR XBOX 1 USERS: Make sure you download the new version of Minecraft from the XBL store. The new version is just called Minecraft. The Xbox Live Edition is now operating as a separate version and will not allow access to realms and what not.

• Like 3

Ok so I have been on another server, but got fed up when long time Minecraft Friend said to me. "Your house looks too much like mine. It's going to confuse people." ... because I used red glass and diorite within my build. SMH

I'm ready to start building in the Realm now...

But... I have not seen anyone in Hugo's Realm tho... does no one in TAG play Minecraft anymore?! I remember the good ol' days...

860489_10151388409408997_1532982558_o_zps8ab77cef.thumb.JPG.347bddb41a1e4ff1d95ccaf3ea307751.JPG

883271_10151388391238997_1098569494_o_zpsca4f413e.thumb.JPG.ad37971c81dad073de906f8cced5c713.JPG

2 hours ago, PachucoBro said:

Ok so I have been on another server, but got fed up when long time Minecraft Friend said to me. "Your house looks too much like mine. It's going to confuse people." ... because I used red glass and diorite within my build. SMH

I'm ready to start building in the Realm now...

But... I have not seen anyone in Hugo's Realm tho... does no one in TAG play Minecraft anymore?! I remember the good ol' days...

860489_10151388409408997_1532982558_o_zps8ab77cef.thumb.JPG.347bddb41a1e4ff1d95ccaf3ea307751.JPG

883271_10151388391238997_1098569494_o_zpsca4f413e.thumb.JPG.ad37971c81dad073de906f8cced5c713.JPG

My bridge and pyramid!!!

• Like 1

There's a good chance that I'll pick this up on Xbox after the Xbox One X release.  Don't really game on the PC these days, and am trying not to spend anymore money on games until after the Xbox One X is in my hands.

I'll be playing on the realm actively once I'm sick of destiny until the DLC. Playing periodically now. PachucoBro seems to be playing on the realm regularly. Would be cool to get the old group going again

This is tempting. I'll have a baby any day now so I can maybe see me have a little time where I can just sit around.... 

• Like 1

You can send me an invite. I have been playing with Minecraft son now that he plays. I always thought the game was stupid when I saw my nephew playing it before! So now that I have started playing Minecraft with my son I have changed my mind. I will come and check out your Realm.

I have been using My Nvidia Shield TV to play.

• Like 2

Hey @Hugo J Stiglitz, I've been playing another server, but wouldn't mind the option to hop in and out of this one.  We were friends at one point, but I don't know if that's true still since it was pre-Xbox 1.  Primordial G00 (zero's in goo) on XBL.  Thanks.!

• Thanks 1

So who has been working on the realm...? It's still pretty newish and I've really only played a few days but got bored playing alone. Lol

I totally love the seed though. Almost every biome is within a half day run!

I was in there and did some major mining and collecting resources for now. 

Id love to play still my top 3 fav games.  Send me a message or invite and let's see what we can do with this realm. :)